1.0

eunsangnator @cixbff
no stop talking about woonghee and
woongyeon start talking about youngmin
and dayeon i think itll be Cute

replying to @cixbff
oomf ur on ur SHIT again

replying to @cixbff
oh like that height difference would
kinda slap. like it really would I Agree

replying to @cixbff
noooo omg did u see the lil ig live
they did last week like a few days after
dayeons reveal and youngmin patted
her head and was like "dayeons rly small"

replying to @cixbff
WHAT is wrong with woonghee
tell me WHAT is wrong with woonghee
or ill BUST YOUR ANKLES

LEE DAYEON still saw woong around in the studio, though not as much as she used to when they were preparing for her reveal. since her part for the month was done, she didn't have a reason to be at the studio as often, deciding to focus on her part-time classes when she's free.

and while she was just a little bit disappointed that they're not talking as often, the smile he gives her when she drops by the studio definitely makes up for it. but what almost tips her off completely was how rohee was always with him.

but dayeon can't hate rohee — it's not like woong is hers to keep, and they never made an agreement to be more than friends, despite the hushed and quiet moments they shared in the studio. furthermore, rohee probably has every right to be with him, to be dating him. rohee was everything dayeon isn't.

the following friday, after her classes, dayeon made her way to the studio to get her mind off things. she was planning to choreograph something for the fun of it, maybe hold a class with hyunjoo if she actually makes up something good enough to teach.

the building was fairly empty, the studios nearer to the back not even lit. from the entrance she could see the lights in the first few studios. as she passed by 1 to 4, she manages to see donghyun, woojin and daehwi in 3, a little confused as to why youngmin and woong aren't with them, but she still waves nonetheless, returning smiles and rushing them back to their practice.

5 had the door ajar. she figures it's just the previous user who might have forgotten to close it properly, and pushes the door open. thinking no one's occupying the room, she sets her bag down and is about to switch the lights on, when she hears a faint voice calling her name.

"dayeon? hey, turn on the lights," and she follows, flicking the light switch, revealing a curled-up youngmin squeezed into the corner of the room. his eyes adjust to the light before looking up at her, the ends of his mouth curled to the tips of his ears. he taps on the hardwood floors, nodding his head and signalling her to sit.

dayeon pads over to the leader, taking her bag with her and placing it against the mirror before sitting down and crossing her legs.

"why aren't you with the other three in 3?" she asks, watching him rest his chin atop his knees. "in the dark?"

youngmin chuckles lightly. "i finished a class and i was tired, calm down," he rubs his eyes, composes himself, takes a swig of his water. "and you; why aren't you with woong and rohee in 2? straight from college and going to a seemingly empty studio with the lights off?"