1.1

s/h exams @VIC7ON
if dayeon and woong are a thing
i wont complain i really wont

replying to @VIC7ON
i agree woongyeon roty

replying to @VIC7ON
oomf dont live under a rock
youngyeon exists

replying to @VIC7ON
woongyeon impact

JEON WOONG waited for dayeon at a fast food joint near the studio. he'd sat at a booth for two and played a game to pass time, and it's only a little while before the awaited girl flings her bag down onto the seat in front of him and cocks her head in the direction of the counter.

"i haven't seen you in... how many days?" he asks her in the midst of their meal. "we're both constantly in the same place but i just, don't see you and it's annoying."

dayeon sips her drink. "a week. and i know you're always in the same place as me but i don't want to see you," she sticks her tongue out. "i know you miss me. i know i'm hard to resist like that, woong. but keep it down or someone else will come for my neck."

"rohee?" he scoffs. "hey, isn't this the second time i told you i have nothing to do with her? you're so wary of her."

dayeon shrugs, and continues eating the last of her fries in silence, fingers tapping away at her phone every once in a while. it's dark out by the time they get out of the place, and then they're walking aimlessly down the streets, the walkway in the brightly lit park.

"we used to do this a lot, huh," she mumbles under her breath, loud enough just for him to hear. she looks up at him and gives him a soft smile, averting her gaze back to the ground. "remember? you'd get into trouble for reaching home extra late, we'd walk in the heavy rain and get all drenched and regret it the day after," dayeon rakes a hand through her hair, her eyes fixed to her shoes.

"but i can't always only remember the good things we had back then, can i, woong?" when she finally meets his eyes, he stops dead in his tracks. "after all, i think we can both agree that the bad parts override all the happy memories we made together."

woong turns to face her, his hands gently reaching out for hers. "no, no, dayeon," he frowns. "we had just as much good things as we had bad times– it's just," he pauses, his anxiety levels rising as he finds the words to tell her. "we didn't have a chance to fix the mistakes, we didn't have time to end things the way we should have."

"no, woong, why do you keep forgetting that you were the one who did this to the both of us?" she cries out, but her voice doesn't seem to be louder than a croak. "why, why was the end of us always blaming the both of us, when it was always you who'd have no time at all for me, for us?"

he stares at her, dumbfounded, not another word leaving his mouth. dayeon purses her lips together and takes a deep breath, exhaling as she tears her eyes away from him and turns her back against him.

"sometimes i think of the shit that happened to us, to me, and then i question it all over again. i left when you told me to leave, i get reminded of when you twisted all my words and made me look like the bad person," her voice is clear, angry, despite the tears rushing down her face.

she turns back to look at him, her lip quivering, eyes glassy, face flushed. "all of that, woong, all of that, and we're back here. i'm back here," she stops for a moment, scanning his face, "thinking about every word you say, every small thing that sparks the old flame in me. back here, still having feelings for you, still dumbly waiting for something–"

woong inches close enough to cup her face, pressing his lips against hers. his stomach is tying knots, insides churning about. he feels her recover from the initial shock, her mouth opening slightly and her hands tugging at the buttons of his denim jacket, pulling him closer.

when they're breathless and pull away, dayeon tucks her head beneath his chin, her cries getting quieter. her shoulders are still shaking and woong feels the fabric of his t-shirt getting soaked, but he lets her be, hands holding hers loosely.

"can you hold me, woong?" her voice is muffled against his neck. "just this once. can you hold me, please?" dayeon looks up at him, eyes bloodshot, lips a little parted.

he takes her hands and places them on his shoulders, before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her flush against his chest. dayeon crosses her arms behind his neck, head hidden in the crook of it. his thumb draws circles on her hip while he plants small kisses on the skin of her shoulder, his free hand running through her hair.

he rests his chin on her shoulder. "i'm sorry, dayeon," he tells her softly. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry i did all of that," he holds her tighter in his arms. "i didn't know how to deal with it, i was scared to appear weak in front of you, i– and i swear i was going to make it up to you after it was all over, but, i guess i was too late, you know?"

"can you do something for me?" he asks her, and she slowly detaches herself, meeting his gaze again. "can we forget all that ever happened two, three years ago? all the mistakes we made, i made, all the fights, all the bad parts in our relationship?"

woong reaches up to caress her face. "can we start all over again?"

dayeon blinks, chews her bottom lip, exhales deeply. "it'll take time, woong," she breathes, "but as long as i'm not the only one putting in the effort, i know we can make this work again, like we did before."

he smiles, looking down at her. "just like we did before."

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞

FUCK U WOONG U FAHKIN WHORE