0.6

dream team @dreamteamdc
D-7 TILL OUR NEW MEMBER IS REVEALED!!!
WHO'S EXCITEDDD 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

replying to @dreamteamdc
AWWW YEAHHHHHH

replying to @dreamteamdc
give me that duet or consequences

replying to @dreamteamdc
say its a girl and say woong is gonna
fall in love with her i would like to see it

LEE DAYEON worked hard for the week, finding herself getting along with woong pretty well. in the midst of music blaring through the small radio and the breaks they take in between practice, things aren't as bad as they were some weeks ago.

he's smiling more, his obnoxious laughter echoing around the studio during breaks. sometimes they take turns getting snacks from the vending machine outside the building, other times agreeing to end practice a little earlier so they could end the day with drinks at the nearby café. it finally feels like they're making some progress as friends, and dayeon isn't complaining one bit.

"remember that one time you got me to sneak out and help you because you couldn't do math and the test was on the morning after?" woong is asking, sprawled out on the floor. "and then you got a higher mark than me. made absolutely no sense at all."

"don't remind me!" dayeon swats his hand, but she's laughing along. "math was a bitch and i was crying!"

they reminisce about high school, the drama, the teachers, the friends they made — all of that, but they never reached the topic of themselves, as two halves joined into a whole, at one point in each other's lives. it was like a collective agreement to just not talk about it.

"why'd you come back to seoul? someone from school told me you'd went home to daejeon last year," he props himself up on his elbows.

dayeon sits up. "my mum remarried, so we had to move to seoul permanently. initially i wanted to stay in daejeon with my dad since i'd been living with him after the divorce, but he insisted i went with my mum and my stepdad because he can't afford to take care of me anymore," she shrugs. "and my mum enrolled me for part-time classes in college here, so i guess that's another reason."

"i'm sorry if that was too much," woong gives her a small, apologetic smile. "i'm sure you know if it gets too difficult, dream team always has the studios open. stress relief."

the ends of her mouth curl slightly. she watches him get off his stomach and cross his legs, his hands on his lap. a silence hangs in the air, not the one you desperately want to break, but rather, the comfortable one you don't mind being embraced in.

"i'm happy i met you again, dayeon."

she meets his eyes and chuckles lightly, unable to hide the grin that creeps up on her face. they sit there on the floor, laughing quietly at god knows what. and they both like it.

"i'm happy i met you again too, woong."

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞

JEON WOONG left the building that day with a bounce in his steps, his shoulders feeling light and his eyes bright.

"do you have time for me now, woong?"

rohee is leaning against the wall, arms folded across her chest. she doesn't look too amused — brows knitted tightly and lips turned into a frown.

right, woong hasn't had the time for rohee lately. it's either he just dismisses her and tells her he can't cancel dance practice, or he's just tired and apologises for having to bail on her. it's not his fault she's done with her group cover and is too free for anything.

"okay, i'm sorry," he breathes, putting his phone in his bag and giving her a small smile. "we can go out today. but i can't be back home too late, alright? i have classes in the morning."

rohee grumbles, but doesn't fuss when they get to a small sandwich place a bus ride away. she gets her food and is fine, not uttering a single word, silently eating her meal. if woong knew she was going to give attitude like this, he wouldn't have bothered to even accompany her. up till now, he doesn't know how he's dealt with her for so long.

"looks like you're having a great time with the new girl," she breaks the silence. "too great of a time until you don't even talk to me anymore, huh?"

he huffs, placing his drink on the table. "i'm working with her for her member reveal, rohee. i'm just doing my job as her dance partner," he explains, threading his fingers through his light hair. "i can't let her fuck that reveal up, can i? besides, we've known each other since high school and i haven't seen her in years; we're catching up and getting to know each other again."

"no, woong, i think there's more to this than just catching up and getting to know each other again," she picks at the ingredients in her sandwich, putting them on the plate. "i think you're just starting to like her, when i'm right in front of you. don't you?"

he holds back to urge to roll his eyes. "my god, rohee, this isn't as farfetched as you perceive it to be, seriously," he manages to keep his cool. "i'm with you now, right? once the reveal is over, i'll spend more time with you."

"you promise?"

woong nods his head carelessly. after all, even if he doesn't promise anything, she'll have her ways to guilt trip him, and to force him into playing by her rules.

it's only then that she beams, and goes back to her cheery, cutesy demeanor, finishing up her sandwich quickly. woong can only let out a sigh, following her to the bus stop when she's done with her food.

her bus home arrives a little later, and she plants a kiss on his temple before she gets up and boards the bus, waving at him as it drives past.

his bus arrives shortly after, and as he sits in the backseat with his ears plugged in, he comes to terms with the fact that maybe he just doesn't like kang rohee.

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞

i am BACK
everyone say thank u woong!