Shweta just grabbed Avni's hand like an eager kid and gestured her to go inside.

She asked everyone to come with her. They went with her.

Avni asked nurse about Arjun and she answered about his fussy mood today. Avni knew what is to be done and so she asked bebe to come after 5 mins while others entered .

They saw him facing window and holding a book(comic) .

Avni-seems he was missing u all today. Poor boy. Aunty u should come frequently here.

Shweta- I will Avni....from now on I will.

Avni- I guess my friend doesn't wanna meet me ....is that so??

Arjun knew it was Avni and was instantly happy but then he remembered that she had promised last time to come and she instead sent lots of gifts.

Arjun - Arjun...katti.....no talking.....m upset.

Avni-(hiding her laugh) haww!! Y katti m ur best friend na.... Didn't I spoke to u on phone. I had some work na so couldn't come. I have sent this great gifts na instead.

Arjun-(with a pout) m kutti...no one played with me.

Avni-please forgive me one last time now m sure that we will make many more friends. Only if u agree!

Arjun-(turning towards her) sacchi??

Avni - mucchi. Accha now close ur eyes and open when I say ok.. be a good boy and no cheating.

Arjun obeyed.

Soon Neil and Shweta with Bebe and Prakash entered.

Avni-arjun now slowly open ur eyes.

And he did the same way as asked.he saw his entire family standing together with smiles and teary eyes.

Arjun in order to confirm looked at Avni who nodded and just that confirmation was needed . He just ran and hugged bebe tightly. She too quickly grabbed his face and caressed his face

Bebe- Mera pota kaisa hai.  Mujhe miss kiya ki nhi?

Arjun- bohot....Aapne?

Bebe-Roz!! Aur aaj to mere liye special din hai isiliye special mere Arjun ke liye meine murabaa sandwich banaya hai.

Arjun-murabaa!!!!(in happiness) looks at Neil.....she got it only for me......(shows his thumb to him) I won't share it with anyone.

Neil-haww!! I got ur bebe here and u won't share it with me ?? Had I not got her here how would have u got her sandwich?

Arjun- that is ur punishment.....
(With a pout)

Neil-(confused) what I did? Y punishment to me?

Arjun- u didn't got her early and today also angel got her here or else u r just like chilly milly.

Neil-( as if irritated) And what are u.....big fat gappu!! U fatso!

Arjun-me fatso and u bamboo stick(in tit for tat mood)

Neil-bamboo stick...u naughty kid

U khadus insaan

Prankster

Angry young...oh sorry old fellow.

And they went on like old times. Forgetting the surrounding and Bebe was the most satisfied to see them like this. She quickly thanked almighty for this say as she had slowly started to loose hope.

She mentally blessed the angel as well. She was not only arjun's but theirs as well a wish fulfiller element. How she wished that she would have been from her family. She always wanted a girl in the home.

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें