Bloom

"No way!" I shouted, marching away from Indigo who was sitting on his stupid green couch with his legs crossed.

"Lavender, stop being so stubborn. We have to talk to your grandmother!" Indigo scolded.

"No, we don't. You just have to trust me! I know my Grammie doesn't have anything to do with Miss Ryland."

"She helped her leave town, Lavender! It'd be irresponsible to not check her out." Indigo rubbed the bridge of his nose like he had a headache coming on. Good, I thought to myself.

I hadn't wanted to go home when we got back from Mister Ryland's house so I had followed Indigo inside his home. He had been arguing that we needed to check out my Grammie ever since.

"What? Do you think she's the one that killed Violet, too?" I demanded, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Of course not!" Indigo shouted, finally fed up. He leaned forward, his hands clasped between his legs. "That's crazy! I think Sheriff Buchanan has something to do with it or he's covering for whoever does. I think the plantation is where it happened or there's something there he doesn't want us to see, but I also think your Grammie might know something about the person who could give us permission to search the farm. The only thing I'm still trying to figure out is why someone would kill Violet."

I quickly turned away from him and his open face. I now knew exactly why someone would harm Violet, I even knew who would dare do it: Le Fouet - The Whip. They were sending a message. That's also why I knew Grammie could have nothing to do with it. Mister Ryland said himself that she had fought The Whip! She wouldn't help an organization that she's been hellbent on eradicating.

"Maybe," Indigo continued, "whoever did it, did it because she was an outsider. But that doesn't make sense. Why would someone care so much about a new family in town? Maybe..."

Goosebumps rose on my arm hearing him so close to the truth. He couldn't know! Not now that I knew someone was killing outsiders who got too close to our secret.

I quickly turned around and practically ran towards him.

"Kiss me!" I demanded, throwing myself into his lap.

His arms came up to catch me around the waist before I could fully collide into him.

"Lavender!" he squeaked before my lips crushed his.

I pressed as hard as I could against him, begging him with my body to get distracted. I slipped a hand underneath his shirt, running my hands up towards his ribs. I stroked back down his chest.

"Lavender," Indigo complained against my lips, "We were talking."

"And now we're kissing. What's your point?" I pressed a kiss against the side of his neck, licking back up.

Indigo grabbed my wrist in both of his hands when I tried to unbuckle his belt.
"Lavender!"

"Indigo," I parroted back, teasingly with a sly smile stretched across my face.

Indigo stared into my eyes, obviously debating with himself. He kept glancing down towards my chest where the tops of my tits were barely visible. I quickly wetted my lips and Indigo followed the motion of my tongue with his eyes.

"Fuck," he whispered more to himself than me and leaned forward to slap the dirtiest kiss of my life against my mouth.

I moaned in encouragement. "Yes," I whispered, "Yes."

Indigo slipped a hand underneath my shirt and tugged it up and off me. He barely broke the kiss to do so. He did break the kiss though to stare at my chest. He smiled a little seeing the baby blue lacey bra I was wearing.