The doctor pulled my mother to the side but I could still kinda hear what he was saying.

" She landed on her arm pretty hard and it broke in three places. It will be in a cast for about 3 weeks which means she cant do any sport."

That's lucky because I barley ever do any sport , especially since I moved to America I'm no longer on my cheer team in England.. Obviously.

They put a bright pink cast on me and I was free to go. 

My mum drove me home and as soon as we got there I jumped out of the car.

I opened the front door and started to walk to the family room when I was greeted by the one and only Hayes Grier.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"You left the door unlocked I guess."

"So you decided to just walk in and make yourself at home?"

"Yeah. Look I really need to talk to you" He said emphasizing the really.

"Ok come up to my room and you have the time it takes me to get changed to explain yourself."

And with that we walked into my room.

I went into my wardrobe and closed the door. "start talking then" I said to him and he did.

" Ok Alana. I'm sorry. I was stupid. So stupid. I don't know what was wrong with me. I don't want Chloe I wan't you. I know I haven't known you long but I already know you're 100x better than her. When I said no one wants you here I didn't mean it. Everyone want's you here. Escpecially me. Look I'm really beginning to like you and this whole argument just made me like you 100x more. You're so hot when you're angry and shouting. Anyway. I'm sorry. I don't know how many time's I can say it but I truly am. I also got you a present. I'll just leave it on the side and let myself out. Bye."

I was done changing into shorts and a jumper when a tear left my eye.

"Wait!" I said running out of my wardrobe just as he opened my bedroom door.

He stopped and turned to me.

"Yeah"

"You're a pain in the ass mr Grier, you know that right?"

"Yup, I do" he said popping the p.

"Sit down" I said gesturing to my bed and he did so. 

I closed the door, took the box he put on the side and sat next to him.

I opened it and it was a beautiful diamond necklace

"is this real?" I asked.

"Yeah, am I forgiven?"

"Yes! But I can't take this. "

"No I want you too."

"Can you put it on me?"

I lifted my hair out of the way and he put it on. His hands touching my skin gave me butterflies.

"Thankyou" I said and I kissed him on the cheek.

" I still haven't asked you about your arm! What happened?"

I told him the whole story and we watched movies until it got dark.

I had my head on his chest and we were so close, I felt so safe.

" I should go " he said.

"No, stay ,please."

"fine." He said. I smiled and then drifted to sleep. I guess I was tired.

*Hayes pov*

( the next morning)

I woke up with someone on my chest.

I looked down to see Alana. I couldn't help but smile. I guess I fell asleep last night.

I checked my phone to see it was 10am. I quickly got up and left because I had a football match today. 

When I got home I decided to text Alana. Just so she knows where I went.

*Alana pov*

I woke up and Hayes was gone. 

I checked my phone and saw he texted me.

bae (hayess): Hey, sorry i had to leave, I have a football match today x

I didn't text back , instead I just went back to sleep.

A/N sorry for the rubbish chapter. Idk if  I should keep writing bc I get like no reads .