Shivay was puzzled thinking why is Anika out while everyone here is waiting for the moon to rise up....

He went out, as he walked nearer, he could see it beautifully decorated and in the middle was his beautiful wife waiting for him. He increased his pace to reach her.

[Imagine it with more fiery lights , less tree and orange moon in sky]

Shivay-- Anika.... What are we doing here? Why....

She silenced him by keeping her fingers on his lips....She took his hands in hers. Shivay gulped feeling her touch on him.

Anika-- You have no idea, what you have given me today.... Seeing Sahil with you, bought back the bad memories of the time when you blackmailed me using him as the bargaining chip. I was afraid for a second their and wanted to hide Sahil away from you.

Shivay(with guilt) -- I m....

Anika-- No just let me complete.... I was afraid and I wanted to hide Sahil away from you but then that memory replaced by the memory of our date, when you asked me to trust you and give a chance. I then realized that I m not angry with you, not anymore. I forgave you , may be a long time back or I don't know when. But I m ready to put all of this behind me, behind us.
She sighed.

She bend down on one knee,
Anika-- Shivay what I mean to say is that I want to trust you and I want to give us a chance truly with the bottom of my heart. But you must know that I don't trust anyone easily. If you ever broke my trust, then you will loose me forever. You have to be you and you have to show me what us can be together as a husband and wife. I want you to be my best friend, my equal partner in my life ahead. I want you to teach me to love you back.Will you do that for me Shivay? Will you start a new beginning with me?

Shivay was touched by her confession.... He knew it was not easy for her to accept him in her life after everything.....he was confident he will make that happen.

He too bend down on his knees in front of her,
Shivay-- Yes...Yes... Yes...My answer would be a hundred time 'Yes' Anika.... I promise to be with you in every thick and thin....I promise their would be no woman in my life except for our future daughter. You are MY PERSON , my sunshine, my reason to live another day, my reason for all happiness. We would overcome anything that comes in our way.

Shivay embraced her tightly, Both were teary after the confession.

Anika-- I promise to give my 200% to you and our family, you will always find me by your side whenever you will need me. I would not blackmail you by that video anymore....(both laughed remembering that)....I would try to become your better half in all sense. And also I would not divorce you for time being.
Shivay chuckled hearing that.

Shivay-- I already said everything except for one major truth....I lo....

Anika felt the dizziness for a moment.... She swayed a little but Shivay caught her and made her sit on the chair.