Chapter 5

Near the parking,

Shivay-OK Rudra if you want that car, just book it, I will buy it for you .

Rudra excitedly hugged his brother and thanked him.

Om- Shivay tu firse iski bato mai aagaya isse to har nayi sports car acchi lag jati hai.
(Shivay you again came in his talk, he likes every new sports car that comes in the market.)

Shivay- Its ok Om . No big deal after all our Rudy has asked, can't deny him.

Om shakes his head and Rudra cheers up.

Shivay- OK I need to go now....See you guys at dinner.
Then he start walking towards his car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here Anika is coming from the other side with phone in one hand and her bag in other hand.

As she nears the car her phone drops, she bends to pick it up but suddenly she hears some beep...beep sound coming from the car. She turns her head and bends down to see...A bomb planted on the bottom surface of the car .

She suddenly got up scared and observed her surrounding to inform someone, finding no one near, she starts running ahead but see someone walking towards the car .

She tries to warn him by shouting but no words come out of her mouth. Then she tries to get his attention by waving hands but the person doesn't notice her as he was busy talking on Bluetooth.

She started running more faster to move the person away from the car and suddenly collides with him with a force and they both fall down forcefully and starts rolling away.

Shivay controls and balance himself and the unknown lady along with him to stop from rolling . Shivay is on top while Anika is at the bottom.

He first became to angry and wanted to blast on her but then observes her face and closed eyes, soft plum lips shivering with fear, with few hair on her face.

He tucks the hair locks to the side to get a full view of the girl and she opens her eyes . Shivay became mesmerized by those orbs staring back at him. Both were lost in each other and OmRu and guards watch this collision & their silent moment with open mouths.

At the same time the car blast up into the air. Shivay wraps Anika in his arms hiding her face and body by his own body.

OmRu and guards come running towards them and lift both of them.

Om(panicking)-Shivay tu thik to hai??
(Shivay, you OK??)

Shivay-Ya Om, I m OK .

OmRu immediately hugs Shivay.
Then turning to Anika he asks are you alright Ms.??

Anika- Ya I m OK.
She said still bit shaken.

Rudra(crying)- Bhaiya ap thik hai? Mai abhi doctor ko call karta hu.
(Brother, you are okay right?? I m calling up the doctor)

Shivay- Its OK rudra I am completely fine. By the way who are you ?
He asks turning to Anika who was silent spectator of these brothers conversation.

Anika- I am Priyanka's friend, Anika Mal...but stops....Just Anika . She forwards her hand for handshake but Shivay ignores it .
Anika feels a bit awkward seeing his behavior.