Chapter 14

Oberoi Mansion

Anika OmRu Saumya Ishana are sitting and chilling out together

Rudra- Let's go somewhere out today. Its so long we have last gone out and had fun and now Saumya is here too .So, what say Party...he said all happily.

Om- No...No party .You remember na what happened on new year...Shivay will not agree.

Saumya- Even I m not in a party mood I just want to spend time with all of you together. Its after so long I am with you guys again. I missed you so much...she said with teary eyes.

Rudra(teasing)- Now who is the cry baby....he said teasingly and hugged saumya. We missed you too meri sumo!!! I missed my bff so much.

Ishana(lighting the emotional scene) - So, its decided we are going out .But where...??

Anika- Marine drive!!!!What say guys??

All looked at her for few seconds and then shrieked Yes!!

Om- Perfect place Aniie...Its calm soothing enjoyable and fun too....

Rudra- Yes perfect di...love you!!!And he gives her a bear hug.
Ishana and saumya agreed too.

Anika- So its final. We are going to beach. OK let's go at 6 till than I will complete my ShiTia wedding work...saying this she walked away.

But other 4 were still sitting.

Rudra- O, we have to do something about di and bhaiya...

Om- You are right...
Saumya was confused....

Saumya- Guys what's the problem??

Ishana- I will tell you...and she filled her about the fight and their behavior from last 2 weeks.

Saumya- Ohh...this looks pretty serious. So how we gonna bring them face to face...??

Rudra- Let's invite bhaiya to the beach too...

Om- Hmm we have to bring him with us by hook or by emotional blackmail.

Ishana- Right, as Jethji won't agree so easily specially if he knows Anika is coming along.

Om- Hmm...so our last resort will be Saumya...Saumya you have to convince him if he doesn't agree by using your emotional Bade bhaiya scheme.

Saumya- OK I m ready.

Ishana- And we won't tell him about Aniie coming or anything related to her .

OmRu(together) - Right.

Om- Its high time now they solve their issues.
So, Mission ShivIka starts...and he put his hands forward...With that all other put there hands above Om's.

They call Shivay and after 10 mins of convincing and some emotional blackmail by Rumya he finally agrees.

It was almost 6,
when Shivay entered OBEROI mansion.

All gang were already present except Anika.

Shivay eyes were looking around finding her but she wasn't there.

Rudra- Bhaiya, whom are you looking for?? We all are already here...he said with all innocent straight face.

Shivay(facing them)- No one. I was just looking around for dadi mom, badi ma...

Om- Dadi has gone to some friends place, choti ma is in room watching her favorite baba show and mom isn't back from the office yet!!
Shivay nodded in acknowledgement.

Rudra- Bhaiya, we are getting late....come on .

Ishana- Yes, jethji....Hurry up and get ready. We were waiting for you only.
Shivay nods his head and walked towards his room.