Chapter 40 (B)

Sorry guys for the late update. I m very busy with my exams preparation which is in January!! So please bear with me.

I can be regular after my exams only.

********************

Anika-- Dad? You are back!!
She hugged him elated.

RM(Anika's dad) -- Princess, you look beautiful just like a princess.

Anika-- I m glad you are here.

RM-- Not for long, I and your DJ has some urgent official work in Delhi, we will be leaving by midnight flight.

Anika-- Ohh Dad you are taking DJ with you too? I will miss you both so much.

Dad-- Me too princess. If you need me, I m just a call away. Always maintain this smile for me my princess!! You are my life.
He hugged her giving blessings.

Anika-- Always Dad. Shivay, is this your surprise?? Though I love my dad but it's a little lame in name of a surprise. It's like my Dad gave me a surprise rather than you.

Shivay-- Nope you are right. It would be too lame if I surprised you by inviting uncle Ravi. He is not your surprise.

Anika stared at him confused.

Then a voice shrieked,
"Anika Didi"
Anika stood rooted to her place not able to turn to the voice.....

Shivay turned her by her shoulders to her real surprise....
Anika(whispered)-- Sahil??

Sahil ran to her and hugged her legs with all his strength.

Both brother-sister Duo eyes glassed with tears ready to spill.....
Anika-- My baby Sahil.... How are you? How did you come here? Did your school gave you holiday? For how many days are you going to stay?

Sahil-- Stop stop Anika didi... So many questions all together.... Which one do I answer first?

Anika chuckled seeing her naughty bro back in his form.
Anika-- sorry dear.... I m seeing you after a month now. I missed you my strong boy.

Sahil-- I missed you too didi....
They again hugged each other.

Shivay and Ravi stood back admiring the silly antics and happiness of the duo specially the girl who mattered the most in their life.

Ravi patted Shivay's back in appreciation. Though he didn't fully forgave him after what he did with his daughter.... But getting a call from him, for the surprise that he wanted to give his princess really calmed him a down a little.

Ravi always liked Shivay as a person. Just the circumstances made him angry at him, inspite all he will always be his son, that he is so proud of.

They both decided to leave them to catch up and decided to join others for time being.

Oberoi mansion
9 pm

Everyone except Anika were out on the terrace waiting for the moon to show up so they can finally eat.

Dadi-- Where is my Anika??

DJ-- Yes Shivay, where is kiddo we haven't seen her since morning?

Shivay-- I will go and bring her here.

Dadi and DJ hi-fied each other secretly seeing Shivay leaving.

Shivay was searching Anika all over the Oberoi Mansion but he couldn't find her....

He finally decided to call her up....Instead his IPhone phone went off showing a text message.
Anika: Meet me at the back of Oberoi mansion at deck in 10 minutes.