Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Hello guys,
Sorry for the most delayed update.... I m sorry to keep you guys waiting. But it's a lot going on in life. Have been really busy. So finally got time to pen down something and came up with this.
I hope it's not bad as I have no experience in writing intimate scenes.
Pls give your valuable feedback.

---------------------------------------------

Oberoi Mansion

12:17 am

After lot of suggestions and argument later everyone finally agreed to move the wedding venue to their farmhouse in Lonavala to avoid media attention because of the present circumstances.

It was late when everyone retired to their respective rooms to get sufficient rest before they can leave to their destination the next day.

Shivay reached his room only to see his wife just out of bath in her silk pyjama shorts with spaghetti straps, applying moisturiser on her arms and long sexy legs in front of dresser.

Watching her like that was both soothing and as well as burning for him. After many days he got a chance to be alone with her was making really hard for him to not make her his then and there.

Anika was aware of her husband's gaze following her each and every move. She tried to behave nonchalant and continued with her routine on her legs, unknowingly seducing him more and more every passing second.

Finally not able to stop himself,  He marched upto her in long strides grabbed her hand and turned her pulling her up from front of the dresser in his arms directly slamming his lips to her in urgent kiss.

Anika was surprised with the sudden onslaught of the passionate smooch. There was an unquenchable hunger and wildness in his kiss which made her weak and desperate for more.

She slowly gave into him melting herself in his arms giving him permission to continue.

Slowly moving to the side of bed, Shivay lowered themselves on the bed with him on top of her, without breaking from her delectable lips.

She reached up and tangled her fingers in his silky hairs pulling them hard teasingly causing him to moan in her mouth. She relaxed her hold a little on his silky hair, only to pull him more into her.

His kisses deepend more with his tongue exploring every crevices of her mouth revelling in her taste .

She felt numbed with the sizzling sensation and lack of air which was making difficult to think anything other than him. Slowly he withdrew from her mouth but not leaving her, giving both of them time to breath looking into her desired fill eyes similar to his.

Not able to wait more, he bites her lower lips nipping and then licking them with his tongue, making her gasp in pleasurable pain and arch her back making every single part of their body touching very intimately with clothes only being the barrier between there hot bodies.

He allowed his hands to travel to her back on her exposed bare skin and running his fingers along her arms sensuously, making her moan more. Her skin felt hot and feverish under his sensual touches.

Later he pulled away from her lips, skimming down soft pecks and occasional licks down her jaw and side of neck.

He nuzzled the side of her long swan neck, inhaling her fresh apple shampoo fragrance from her slightly wet hairs making her breath hitch with anticipation.

She pulled him back French kissing him deeply. The kiss became wild again both kissing each other passionately fighting for dominance.

They broke apart awhile later but his need for her only increased more. He kissed the crook of her neck sucking the soft skin. She moved her head on opposite side giving him more access to her skin while her nails scrape at his back marking him with need with all the sensation in her stomach and lower parts.