Chapter 35

Heya guys,
Thanks a lot for all votes and comments on previous update!!

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy reading!!

******************

Mr.M(grabbing Shivay's collar)- How dare you?? How dare you force my daughter?? Do You even realize what have you done?? I thought you are everything I want my son in law to be but I was wrong. I m happy that I didn't marry my daughter in childhood to you....No father would want a guy like you for his daughter...
He said very angrily after seeing the way his only daughter was treated.

Tej- Ravi, I know what he did was wrong but please hear his side of story too....

Mr.M- What is left more to hear Tej?? Everything damn thing is there in front....

Tej- Please, just sit and talk .....Shivay is not what you have seen here....I know he did a huge mistake but he......

Mr.M- I know my Princess, she could never be wrong. Its your son who is disgusting who can use a girl like that just because his so called family reputation is at stake. I feel sorry for you Shakti that you have a son like him!!

Shakti- Ravi Bhaisaab I m very ashamed by my son's act....I have a daughter too....I can understand how  you are feeling. I too won't tolerate it someone will do anything like this with Priyanka. I will accept any decision you and Anika will take.
He said with guilt.

Mr.M- What is left to decide?? Anika is coming with me....she is not going to live with him anymore and Your son SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI will be spending his next few years in jail and I will make sure of that!!

Tej and Shakti were feeling helpless while Shivay was standing with his head low with tears ready to spill from his eyes with all guilt and shame his family is facing because of him!!

Anika was just observing Shivay and his broken self....she wanted to rejoice but instead she felt pity on him. She felt conflicted thinking if she did right or wrong by bringing out the truth.

Tej- Ravi, I beg you don't involve police .We can solve this .We are a family now. Please!!

Shivay teared up more seeing his father and uncle with folded hands. He never imagined them begging and pleading in front of anyone and today they are doing because of him.

Anika(composing herself)- Tej Uncle, please you don't have to beg for forgiveness. I didn't show this to make you guys feel responsible for his acts. I just wanted my Dad to see the truth as I don't want to hide anything from him anymore.

Mr.Malhotra felt worst listening to her words.
Mr.M- Anika, I m sorry I couldn't take care of you. I promised your mother to be their for you in every phase but I failed .Please forgive me....he said with sadness.

Anika- Dad, no!! You are and you always will be my hero....You give me everything even before I ask....You are the best Dad in the world and I love you. And its not your fault. You and mom taught me to be independent and I m happy with what I m today. I won't break because of some spineless jerk, I know how to fight. I m your strong daughter and you have not taught me to accept defeat.

Mr.M- I know my daughter is the strongest....but you don't need to suffer anymore. I m taking you home. You don't need to live in this imposed relationship anymore. We will file for divorce.

Shivay was heartbroken but he knew he doesn't deserve Anika after what he did. So, he remained silent with tears in his eyes seeing his life changing with his one mistake.