Chapter 29

Youngsters were chilling....

Saumya- Rudra, I need my notes back....where have you kept them?? I searched the whole room.

Rudra- I kept it on the side table only.

Saumya- Its not there.....come on, help me find.

Rudra grumpily got up and went behind her.

Now only Shivika and Ishkara....Shivay as usual was busy with his mails.

Anika- Rudra hardly listens to anyone's command but if it is from Saumya, he agrees even before she had to request.

Ishana- Hmm....I sometimes see soul mates in them. Like they are meant to be......

Om- Rudra is a baby, he doesn't understand the concept of love.

Ishana- So, what?? Saumya is their to teach him na.....As such all Oberoi's brother are little slow in this course. Including you too, my Zulfi Singh Oberoi.

Om pulls Ishana to him and start tickling her.....Shivika just admires the happy couple.

Om(serious tone)- Acha jokes apart.....Anika I wanted to apologize for not able to help you yesterday.....I am so sorry.

Anika- It wasn't your fault Om.....you don't have to be sorry.

Om- No Annii, I should have reached here faster....and should have stopped the marriage.....Along with Shivay, I am also responsible for this imposed marriage on you.

Anika- No Om.....please don't blame yourself.....You helped me instead by keeping Sahil safe. I can't thank you enough for that.
She hugs him tightly.

Ishana- Anika I am sorry too....I doubted that it was you under the veil but I wasn't able to do anything to help you.

Anika- No Ishu, I know you would have helped me if you could.....I am so glad that I have got such good friends....You guys mean so much to me .

She hugged Ish and Om together emotionally .

Same time Rumya walked in. Both were looking at them confused while Shivay joined the dots and finally realized how Om came to know about the truth and why was Ishana hovering around him during the wedding looking worried .

Saumya- What's happening guys....Did we miss something??

Anika- Nothing much actually....You tell, did you both find the misplaced notes.

And with that both Rumaya started arguing while the other two couple shaked their head in disbelief.

After few minutes,

Anika(plopping herself on couch)- Guys, now everyone is settled with their scores ...what's the plan for today??

Om- I have to complete my sculpture as it has to be delivered tomorrow... Sorry m busy.

Rudra- I and Chubby are going for basketball practice.

Shivay- I have a important meeting to attend...
He said directing his words to OmRu to let them know if they are denying to help him, they shouldn't now!!

Anika (rolling her eyes)- Didn't asked you Mr.Boring Singh Oberoi...

Saumya- What did you call Bade Bhaiya di...that's so funny name.

Shivay- Don't call me names and I was informing OmRu not you...Goodbye, enjoy your day he added sarcastically.

Anika- Wait...she shouted.

OmRuIshSaum looked at her in surprise.

Shivay heart skipped a beat at the thought that she is stopping him.