Elijah Ian Salvatore

1 year later

Savannah p.o.v

I was currently lounging on Damon's lap.
"Baby, when would he come out?"

I laughed at Damon's question, like this is the millionth time he is asking me this question. Yes, I'm heavily pregnant. I still remember the look on Damon's face when I told him I was pregnant

FLASHBACK

Damon's p.o.v

"Back me up, back me up!"

"Dumbo, I can't back you up when I myself need a backup"

"Ughhhhh, it's all your fault that we lost"

"How is it my fault?"

I was watching the exchange between Jay and kyan. Our mates went for shopping giving us some man time. Yes Liam went with them.

It's been 1 week after the war. Rogues have redeemed themselves. Selene and her mate went to live on their own, just few metres from here. Savanah's brothers went back to hell.

" Guys stop it!" I am having a headache with their yelling at each other about whos the best at COD. You can say their banter is getting tp my head but suddenly there was this happy feeling corosing through my veins. It must be Rose, she always forget to stop channeling her emotion to me though i dont mind it because her being happy results in me beng happy.

I can feel her entering into our border in 10 mins, she will be here in 5 mins due to liams rash driving. Just like i thought they were here in 5 mins but my rose was not with them. Noticing my panic and confusion, Rebbecca answered me, "she's in the garden."

That was all it took me to zoom past them. But I noticed the smiles on both their faces, Liam actually was smilling so big thaat it looked so creepy. I reached the garden to see rose in sweatpants and sweatshirt. Noticing me she turned around, she had tears in her eyes. In a second I was beside her.

"Rose baby? What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I'm pregnant", wait what.

I can feel my eyes widen in shock, happiness was blossoming in me that I was suddenly draged into darkness.

............

"What happened?"

"I told him I was pregnant and he fainted", there was a series of laughter after that. Some friends I have. "This man is who we call the king and he cannot take shock so well that he fainted, some king we have", oh my boy Kyan, you are so getting it when i wake up!! I'll show you King. Well excuse me for being so happy and did not have enough chocolate and coffee to process this information after a war that took all my energy.

"Guys shut up, you know what its been like for us. I'm relieved that hes atleast holding up with that much of work. But me being pregnant at this kind of time will be more harder for him, maybe i should just leave to my parents world till the baby is born ", damn these pregnancy hormones already starting.

wake up you BIMBO, comfort mate now or we wont be getting to see our babies growth in her womb!! my wolf shouted at me which made me jolt up. "DO. NOT. LEAVE. US!!" Everyone looked at me weirdly and they all started laughing. Why are they laughing??

"We know you have been awake since the whole time you idiot, you didn't block the mind link", Liam managed to say out while the others are still laughing at me.

FLASHBACK OVER so back to Savi's P.O.V

These nine months had me glowing of happiness. Damon and I have been through so much and we need this bundle of happiness that Im going to give birth in any day now. Damon went to make Hot cheetos with cheese and mayonese for me, this mama needs some food. Suddenly I felt wetness in between my legs, oh shit.

"DAMON!!!! MY WATER BROKE!!"

He reached within second and carried me to the pack hospital while I was hurriedly shoving my food into my mouth. What, a girl needs her food. Just as my back touched the bed, I can feel the contractions. I started screaming while Damon was holding my hand wth tears in his eyes.

The pack doctors rushed in. One practically had his head for removing my pants while one had hers for asking Damon to go outside. "Push luna! I can see it stretching", I kept on pushing and the pain started to worsten.

"DAMON, YOU GIT!! I'M NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!!", I screamed while pushing. I hear them saing that they can see the head coming out. I looked over to see Damon looking horrified and at awe at the same time. "Come on luna you can do this." I started pushing again, I heard the doctor saying that one more push.

With all my might I turned to Damon while pushing, "FUCK YOU!"

That git had the audicity to smirk and mouth thats what we are gonna do in future. I heard the babys cry. My child, I felt a lone tear of happiness sliding down my cheek just as Damon wiping it with happy tears of his own.

"Congratulation King and Queen, you have been blessed with a boy", I let out sob of happiness as Damon kneeled down to hug me. I fell into Darkness just as the doctors took my boy to clean him.

.......

I woke up to my boy crying. Damon bolt up from my bedside to look for danger, when he noticed that there was no one he relaxed and craddled our boy in his arms. He gave me him after he relaxed so I can breast feed him.

"What do we name him?" I want him to choose the first name and I'll choose the second. Within a heart beat he said,"Elijah".

"Ian", with that he stopped sucking and opened his eyes. Well someones going to be heartbreaker but seriously I would kick his ass if he breaks girls heart. Family and Friends started crowding into the room saying sweet things as they saw Elijah Ian Salvatore.

Elijah was smiling in his sleep. Damon was looking at the bundle of joy in Liams hands as he gushed over how cute our Eli is. Damon and stared at each other. Thank you, he mouthed to me. I squeezed his hand giving him a smiling.

"My dear boy you are going to achieve great things in your future", said a voice while looking at the boy smiling at her. She left as quickly as she came with one last glance at his direction.