Reunion

Mansion^^

Mansion^^

Palace^^

Currently we are in a car, don't ask me how they got it when they came in wolf form. Many questions have been running through my head. Damon grabbed my hand and calmed me down. I fell asleep.

Dream/flashback
It was my 15th birthday. I was walking to the Alphas house because he mind linked me that my brothers wanted to talk to me. When I went inside the house i was dragged into a room by three males. One covered my eyes and mouth with a fold and one ripped my dress apart. I started trashing around and sobbing. Fortunate for mr the Alpha came in. In an instant he ripped the throat out of the two of them. He grabbed the on who was video tapping which I didn't know of and asked him why would they do this to 15 year old. What he told us left in shock and him being put into dungeon to be tortured to death. He said that a couple of 15 year olds asked them to do this to 15 year old. I immediately I know the couple of 15 year but i didn't tell Alpha. I went home to sleep but in my sleep I always end up being raped in my sleep for couple of months and I will stay up till 3 am.
Dream/flashback over

I think I started shaking because when I woke up i was on Damon's lap and the car was in a stopping and all three guys were looking at me with worried expression.

"Why were you sobbing and trashing around rose?" Damon asked. Only he calls me Rose, I don't know why tough. I started sobbing and told him the flash back. He got out of the car and shifted into his wolf.

Luckily we were near the palace which was covered in with forest around it. Liam and Cole looked at me pleadingly to follow him. I got out and shifted. I was asking Damon to stop but he didn't so I came up with a plan. I mind linked Liam and cole that if they hear anything just stay in the car and that it is my plan and quickly started yelping and howling in pain. Damon stopped running and came to my side quickly.

He looked at me for any injury. When he saw nothing I gave him a smug look in my wolf form. He just rolled his eyes and went behind a tree and shifted back. He came out without a shirt on with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and hit his face with my tail. "Shift Savi, you are gonna be surprised when you look at yourself", hella said. I shifted back only to be in black gown. Damon looked surprised. O.M.G i can get free clothes whenever I shift back from to my human form.

The gown^^

The gown^^

Damon came and hugged me burying his face in my neck. He calmed down after awhile. I told him it is okay because I am with him now. and the past is in the past. After a long passionate and steamy kiss we started walking towards the car.

When we reached the car cole and Liam looked at me and then,"where did you get the dress?"
They questioned me together and," I asked her first idiot", cole said.

"Nope, I asked her first" Liam said.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Guys...."stupid boys. I asked Damon for help but he just shrugged and had amusement in his eyes.

"Yes"

"No"

"Guys..." I swear boys are stupid.

"Yes"

"No"

"Guys shut the fuck up or I will cut your tongue out and feed it to the rouges!!" I screamed. They looked at me and then gulped knowing I would do it. "And Damon you are not getting any kisses for one week because you you did not help me." He whined and the three of us laughed at him. He pouted and gave me his puppy dog eyes that I could not resist. I sighed,"Fine."

After that we got in the car and making our way home. Cole said all my seven brothers have a mate and they are super friendly and bad asses. I can't wait to meet them.

Ashtons P.O.V

All her three brothers are angry at me. I did not want to reject her but the whole pack would turn against me. I am an Alpha-to-be and I must have a beautiful and smart mate like Stacey. "Psh... Beautiful mate Stacey. Boy you are delusional as fuck. You including your friends had a crush on her since Savannah came into the pack. Zeus please help me and get me another human. This one is dumb as fuck", my wolf Nico said. With that I blocked him off and asked Stacey so we could go for another round since we were interrupted.

What my wolf said was true all the unmated teenager males had a crush on her before my mother and her parents were killed. I don't know why the pack suddenly took the anger out on her. Stacey came into my room wearing a sexy red lingerie. She came and got on her knees unzipping my pants.

Back to Savannah's p.o.v

We were at the entrance if the castle. It is not like all those big big castles because we don't want humans finding out but it is pretty close. The doors opened and when they saw Damon, they bowed. I was holding Damon's hand while we heard laughter coming from the dining room. When I went there I cried. My parents, my brothers, uncle Zeus and uncle Poseidon and my two cousins were there. Their laughter died when they looked at us. My mother was teary eyed. The rest were frozen to their places. She came running to me and hugged me.

"My beautiful little girl is back. I can't believe it. Hades get your ass over here", she said with happy tears. After a few seconds we were attacked by eight strong men. "Can't..... Breath", my mother and I chocked out. I looked at my father and brothers face to see tears in their eyes. I wiped them off one by one. "Princess, I missed you so much", my father, the king of underworld, Hades said crying. My brothers Alexander, Xavier, Jacob, Adam, Zander, Hunter and Ryder came and hugged me like they never wanting to let go.

Alexander and Xavier are twins, Jacob, Adam and Sander are triplets while Hunter and Ryder are twins. Weird right. "Sis if we ever see a rouge coming near you again I will kill them", they said in unison. They looked at each other and started bickering at each other, guess something's never changed. The my two cousins Andrew and Chris came and pulled me into their arms hugging me which made Damon growl, seriously these two are my cousin's and they are gay(I have a gay best friend and he is awesome. Comment if you have one.) "Hush big bad Wolfe don't you know these two are my cousin's. "I know but they are unmated which made me possessive cousins or not", he said. "Wait are you guys mates" Adam asked. "Yes and I don't even know how." "what do mean?" Alexander questioned. I told them everything.

All of them: he did what?