Pranks

I am sorry I took along time to upload. Please understand that I have exams and I am thankful for this many reads. Love you all😀😘😍😗😙😚

Her brothers mate names
Alexander- Raine
Xavier- Alana
Jacob- juliet
Adam- lily
Zander- thamera
Hunter- Kendra
Ryder- Romana

Right on cue seven beautiful ladies came into room when they saw me hugging my bros they growled at me. I instantly knew they were their mates.  Damon took a protective step in front of me. I think they are mind linking because all the girls and Damon were staring into the space. Their angry face morphed into a cheery face.

"Hi, I'm Raine and I am Alex's mate", said a pretty blonde with grey eyes. "I'm Alana, Xavier's mate", said a brunette with purple eyes. "I am Juliet, cobs mate", said a black haired and chocolate flawless skinned woman. "Jules I told you not to call me that", jacob whined. We laughed at him. "I am lily, Adams mate" said a platinum blonde with blue eyes. "I'm thamera, this is Kendra and that is Romana and we are Zander, Hunter and Ryder's mates" she said pointing out. They are triplets by the look of it.

"Finally a girl of our age, sorry Persephone, you may look like you are in mid thirties but you are legends old", juliet said(They are all seventeen). My mother just poked her tongue. What they say, like mothe, like daughter. We laughed at her.
"Now onto the topic we were speaking of my sister getting bullied and rejected " Alex growled. Instantly Raine wrapped her arms around his neck, he immediately calmed down. "Alex just leave it, if he have not rejected me I wouldn't have came here or met my mate." That's when I realized that I had a second mate but his touch send tingles that are stronger than that off Ashton's.

"Dad, how come I have another mate whose touch sends tingles more than that off my first?!?" i questioned. "It is simple baby girl, he is your first mate but you met that poor excuse of a alpha first who is your second mate." Ohhhh... I'm happy. "Dad how come we are werewolves when we are supposed to be demi-gods?" "Rosie its because all of the gods children are involved in the prophecy with the the moon goddesses daughter to save the world from darkness", uncle Zeus said smilling at me then looked horrified. "I shouldn't have said that", he muttered to himself.

**After they Zeus, Poseidon and Hades left. Cole and Liam also left**

The girls and I are planning on pranking the boys. They pranked us with oreo and tooth paste. Not cool. Total dick move. Precious little oreos.

We went to each of their bedroom. I know damons because we are gonna share. Hehe.... I am going to have fun nights. We put neon yellow hair dye on their shampoo bottle. Its gonna be fun. We are gonna pretend that our real revenge is to watch twillight even though we hate it. Jacob kept whining that taylor launther has his name and does not look as good as him we just rolled our eyes at him. After the movie ended we went to bed.

I put on a tight tank top and booty shorts that were given to me by thamera.  I walked out of the closet and jumped on the bed. I heard the water go off. Damon came out seeing only towel with a smirk on his face. Hella was purring and sending me Smuts. Hella no smuts, i linked her.
Smuts, Smuts, Smuts a lot of Smuts. She said fanning herself in my mind. Thirsty Wolfie. I smelled Damon's arousal and growled while he did the same to me. Well this is gonna be a long long long night.