Training⚠️⚠️

Mature content at the ending. You have been warned⚠️⚠️⚠️

There right there was Kelly, one of the omega in our pack lying on the ground with an arrow through her heart with a note. Male wolves were standing in front of their mates protectively. I saw a shadow on the tree just few metres away from Kelly's lifeless body. I pretended not to notice it. I went near Kelly's body and pulled the note out of the arrow

Watch your back

What the hell. Just when I noticed the figure was about to go, I imagined a knife in my hand and threw it at the figures leg. The figure fell down. Everyone noticed it was a guy.  Damon ordered some soldiers to bring to the dungeon. I looked at Damon and he nodded.

"Everyone you can go back to your respective rooms. There will be guards guarding every single metre and my mate will produce a shield around our territory for the night so you . We will start training tomorrow morning at 10 am but following days it would be 4 am. Sleep peacefully", as soon as he said that I imagined a shield around our territory.

Since our territory is big so I had to give out a lot of energy. I am so exhausted. Just before I was about to pass out on the floor, Damon was in front of me in a flash and caught me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I shot up to the smell of  my mate. I looked at Damon and smiled at him. I looked around and it was still dark. "What time is it?" "4 am, how are you feeling now? Do you want me to get the doctor?......" He was about to rant so I stopped him,"Damon I'm fine, just sore"

That calmed him down. Thats when I noticed that he looked so tired and exhausted. "Damon you need sleep, you look worn out. I'll wake you up 30 minute before training" He crawled underneath the blankets and pulled me closer to him. His face was resting on the crook of my head while his hand was draped securely over me.

I woke up at about 9 am. I am so excited for today. Damon was still asleep so I carefully slipped out of his hold while placing a pillow so I wouldn't wake him up. I noticed that I was in my pajama bottoms and one of Damon's tee-shirt.

I went down to the kitchen to see Jay and Liam, cole and Joanne. "Good morning guys!!" "Wow for someone who is not a morning person, you are awfully cheery today", Liam said while smirking. He knew why I was excited. I am the one who is training everyone today. Insert evil face here

*Girl let's make them pay for what they did to us* Hella howled in my head.

I just shrugged my shoulder at Liam. I  started making pancake, scrambled eggs, fresh berries, sausage and orange juice for me and Damon. "I don't think he would want any of that for breakfast when you are there", Liam said while looking amused. Seriously get over it dude. There was this one time Liam walked when Damon was busy eating his personal favourite breakfast as he would like to say. "Shut up dude."

I went to my room to see Damon looking around in panic. When he looked at me, he sighed out in relief. "Don't ever do that love, i thought you were kidnapped", he said while kissing my forehead. "There is a thing called mind link and let's not make the food cold", I said while bringing in the trolley. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw the nutella jar. I think he loves nutella more than me.

*****

"You need some company in there Love?" "Nope you are gonna stay there until I shower and be a good boy until I change and you would get a reward at the end of today!" I yelled which I know he would roll his eyes at. I came out of the shower 5 minutes later. I changed into a training outfit.