Chapter 27~ The Good Life or Bad?

Mulai dari awal

I hunched over as I read it on the floor where she can't see me. I'm so nosy. It read: 

"Dearly beloved Aleesha, 
I think we need to move on with our separate lives. Your a little to young for me, but I still love you, my sweet pussy. I don't know how to live life without you but for now we need a break. I'll always love you forever and ever. You will forever be in my heart, but for now, I need to sort things out with my own life. Hope you understand. (p.s You were the best pussy I have ever had.)
Luv~ Harry xoxoxxoxoxoxo"

 I dropped the letter on the floor. I think my heart just broke into a million pieces. This letter was dated 2 days ago. I wonder why Aleesha's not crying over this? I hid the letter under her bed. I got up swiftly. I picked up something and placed it into a random box. 

"You ready?" I asked her.

She nodded with a smile. How could someone who's just been over a break up be so happy and cheerful? I called Ameel to come and take the boxes into the car. I could hear Ameel sprint up the stairs. 

He and Aleesha taped up all the boxes and took them down to the car. I waited for Ameel to carry me to the car. I can't walk, I was handicapped. I was able to move from here to there not from room to room. I stood there pondering. Then it hit me! Aleesha's stronger because her biological dad left her when she was 4 and her stepfather number one would verbally abuse her and physically abuse Mia. Until Mia divorced him when she was 13. In conclusion, since all these men in her life has affected her and has built a thick barrier about the male race, she has learnt to keep strong and knows that boyfriends or men in her life will come and go. In other words, she will be waiting for the perfect guy who  will never ever hurt her. Where as I, I'm a complete mess. I'm crying over the same guy over and over again. Not realizing the values I have. For God's sake, Bianca, I've got a bilogical father! Unlike Aleesha. Aleesha has lived a hard life. Being in poverty for sometimes and all, but not anymore. She has me and I have her. I'm so glad to have a best friend and sister to have her. 

"Bianca?" Ameel asked. 

I shook my head.

"Huh? Yes?" 

"Ready, to go?" he asked with a smile. A smile which brightened the room. 

I nodded. He picked me up from my legs and boarded me into the car. Everybody was in the car. Aleesha and I sat in the back, while Mia sat in the passenger's seat. I'm assuming that Ameel was driving us to Macmaster. He better be a good driver as well as he's a good boyfriend. 

I sighed as I stared into the blue clear sky out my window. God is the best painter ever to make my eyes awe and admire his creation. Also the crisp cool air which caressed my face tight. Ah! How lovely. Everybody were talking and listening to Live while we are young, by one direction. When Zayn's part came on, it reminded me about the times we had back in London. I still miss him and still love him. Wish I could--------never mind. Don't think about that, you dirty girl. You will never sleep with him. Here's an example of sleeping with a hottie: you get pregnant and nine months later, you have his baby because it was your intention to since he was too fucking damn hot! Which his hotness hypnotized you. 

"GREAT! THERE'S FUCKING COLLISION!" Ameel cussed out. Yes, sir indeed! Toronto's collison still hasn't cleared up since 2007 and it's already 2014. WOW! Thank you Dalton Mcgunity for not thinking about having another installment to one fo this cities busiest road. Highway 401 West! I thought sarcastically. 

We were at snail's pace for one and a half hour on the same road. It was boiling hot in the car. Mis's car didn't have A.C since it was busted. So we had to roll down our windows and waited for the traffic jam to clear up and await for the air to cool us down.