Chapter 24~The Fall of a New Love.

Life was perfect now. Going to the University of my dreams, having a love life without any drama, and just enjoying life. Yes, this fall is truly the fall of a new love. I don't need Zayn anymore. He's out of state in my mind. As I enjoyed the crisp air blowing through my face, I noticed how beautiful Toronto was from my balcony. Probably because i had a lot of pain and distress in my life that I have never noticed once that my own personal backyard had the best seat in the house for sightseeing Toronto. I could vividly see the C.N Tower hovering above the BMO bank head office building. I think the C.N Tower shows that it is the boss or the tallest and all others must bow before them or something. I really didn't know what I was thinking about in my mind. Probably I was love struck with my own little fairytale. 

I looked up to meet eyes with Ameel's and we did. We stared into each others eyes as lovers should. Honestly, he resembled a lot like Zayn. Those eyes, that quiff, the fair skin. Yes, he did look A LOT much like Zayn. Was I truly in love with him or with Zayn? I gotta stop thinking about Zayn. He has his own life to worry about. I shook my head. Bianca, you whore! Stop thinking about Zayn when you are with your new lover, I told myself. I did the same thing back when I had that little summer fling with the Nialler. I yawned. Boy, my eyes where very droopy. I did have a long day. I placed my head on Ameel's shoulder. He turned his head to kiss the top of my head. I snuggled towards his chin and yawned. This time, I yawned even more louder then before. I believe Ameel heard it. 

"My sweets, you can go to bed if you like. I will help your dad and my aunt with clean up duty," He told me pushing me slightly towards my bedroom. 

"Are you sure, love?" I asked. 

"Yes, you've been working hard and I think all this chaotic things happening to you is gonna make you sick. So go sleep," He reassured me as he held my hips firmly close to his body. His body was warm that it made my body feel burning hot. 

"Ok whatever you say," I told him smiling. He let go of me. I kissed him goodnight on the cheek. He waved and shut the door behind him. I plopped myself back faced on the center of my bed. Life was good, I thought. Maybe better even. I don't have to worry about romance no more because now I am taken once more by the sweetest guy on this Earth named Ameel. All I had to worry about was the future and the challenges and obstacles I will face in University. 

My eyes were slightly open but I couldn't fully open them. Somehow I fell asleep. In my dream obviously mom appeared. 

"Hi mom, dad was so happy that you are protecting me," I firstly told her as she gently arrived in front of me. 

"Yes, I know. I see things you know and I see everything. You and the people involved in your life," She replied with a smile. Suddenly, that smile turned into a half frown. 

"What's wrong mom?" I questioned with my eyebrow crooked up. 

"Well, it's just that you are trying to cover up your love for Zayn. It's like that word that I remember from a poem called, 'Dream Deferred, by Langston Hughes,.' Now what was that word again.... hmm.... oh yeah! Crust and sugar over." She said. 

Crust and sugar over? What? I thought to myself. 

"Mom, what do you mean by crust and sugar over?" I asked scratching my head. 

"Bianca, it means------ in this case, it means that you are trying to hide you own feelings for Zayn in substitute with  Ameel. So you are trying to crust over your past and sugar it over with your new love affair with Ameel," she explained calmly. 

I was in shocked! How could she say that. Why does she want me and Zayn to be together , though? When she wasn't deceased, she didn't want me near Zayn but now that she is an angel she wants me and Zayn to happen. It doesn't make sense to me. 

"Mom, why don't you want me and Ameel to be together. I'm telling you I'm done with Zayn. WE ARE OVER! Finished. La Fin!" I told her trying to control my temper before I burst. 

"Honey, it's too complicated for me to explain it to you. It's time for me to leave and for you to see a new day, a new beginning. Bye. Mama loves you!" She remarked. 

"BUT WAIT! MOM I NEED ANSWERS!" I shouted. Mom gave me an air kissed which I felt on my cheek. My illusion faded and the light blinded me and forced me to open my eyes to reality and not to an illusion. 

UGH! Hate reality sometimes. So what does the new day, new life beholds me today. I thought as I mocked my dead mother's words. I lazily got up off my bed and opened my blinds to see what the day has in stores for me. Well, it's a sunny bright day. As I hear the birds are chirping by my personal patio and taking a bath on my personal bird bath which I had installed years ago. 

Judging by mother nature which God created for me today, I think I will go for a jog. I stretched, went to the bathroom, put on my work out clothing on and went downstairs. I rubbed my eyes when I saw, Ameel doing warm ups with shorts, sneakers, and a grey shirt. Was he, too going for a jog? Weird? I think we have more then just common interests. We were meant to be! I cupped my hands in front of my mouth trying to prevent myself from laughing. I think I gave a little peep cause Ameel turned around. 

"Good morning, sunshine!" He greeted with a smile that could possibly light up my heart and soul. 

"You going for a jog?" I asked smiling as I walk close to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Mhhhh!!! He smelt like apples, my favourite fruit in this entire world.

"Yes, Wanna join?" He asked as he grasped me into his chest. I nodded. He opened the door for me and we are out for a nice jog.  

The sun shone on my yellow-tan skin. I was red, hot and sweaty but it was nice to get a work out. We jogged in our residential area. We chatted together. Still something wasn't right. I keep having flash backs about my past. I wasn't so concentrated with Ameel while we talked. I nodded and smiled. I kept thinking about Zayn which I vowed myself not to, but everything reminded me of my past. 

We came up to a plaza. 

"Wanna get something to drink?" Ameel suddenly asked.

I shook my head.

"Huh? Oh ok sure! I'm boiling anyways"

We raced to the ESSO gas station for a cool, clod slushie called Cryo! 

"I WON!" I announced, "now you have to pay for my slushie!" 

"Fine, you won fair and square," He said. We laughed softly. He held me waist tugged to him as we walked toward the slushie machine.  This was definite that we were in love and obviously it was the fall of a new love, for sure .

We filled our cups top filled with different kinds of slushies. As Ameel was paying for the slushies and I waited patiently and slurped my slushie. I dropped my slushie automatically! I was in shock because I witnessed something on the magazine rack which shouldn't be right! My hands quivered. The slush just continued on flowing across the floor. Tears ran from my eyes. I couldn't believe it. Was my mother trying warn me from this to happen?!  The fall of a new love, was it all in my head? I felt faint. Didn't know what to do but fall on my knees to let out my anger and sadness.  
 ____________________________________________________________________________

Hey fans! Do you like this chapter? Do you know what's gonna happen next? Or do you know what Bianca saw that made her break down? Well if you do, then please vote and comment. Please do thanks! 

LOVE YA ALWAYS!

Luv~ author!