Chapter 21~Saying Goodbye.

After knowing that Perrie is impregnated by Zayn, I decided that it was time to give my heart a break for a while. I dragged myself back to where Harry was and waited for the doctor to give us an update about  Aleesha's health. I bet my hairs were red and dark. 

"Hey where's Zayn," Harry asked. 

"How am I suppose to know?" I replied with some attitude in my voice. After that we didn't spoke a word. It was very silent. Too quiet that I could hear my own thoughts rambling in my mind. I think Zayn's right in a way. Since he is going to be a father of a bastard, I think I should back away from all this drama shit. I think I should move on and be a better women than Perrie. After all, she could be lying but  it doesn't matter anyways because I'm going to be the mature adult here and just say goodbye. Saying goodbye to England and everybody else. Saying goodbye is believed to be a sad thing to do, but to be honest it's the best thing to do when it comes to baby drama trauma. Zayn can't be in love with two women possibly and have an unexpected child with one of his lovers. I think that it's not fair for the child. So I might as well back up and have another life of my own. Just saying goodbye will be the hardest hing but it'll be worth it. That's it! After Aleesha has recovered from this we are leaving the next day even though my flight to Toronto is next week. 

Suddenly, the doctor came out from the Intensive care room. Harry and I jumped to our feet anticipating for the news. 

"Ms. Khan and  Mr. Styles, it appears to me that your friend is now in stable condition despite the rape and the drugs use. But she is going through some tests so we have to keep her here for a few more days just to be sure," he informed us. I sighed in relief. 

"Can we see her?" Harry asked. The doctor nodded. We entered the room and saw Aleesha's pale face lying there with machines hooked up to her from all directions. I felt like I just wanted to cry, but I couldn't since there was no more tears left of me to cry anymore. I wasted them crying over Zayn when I should have used them to cry over a love one. Now thinking over the times me crying over Zayn isn't worth it no more.  

I sat beside Aleesha and Harry sat on the other side on a chair as he gazed upon her so dead face. It looked so beaten up. Black eye on her right eye. Face bruised. Dried blood. It was too much to see. I gently stroked her hair back in horror. I leaned over her face. 

"I'm extremely sorry. It's all my fault," I whispered. I sat back up. I wanted to cry but I just can't. It hurts too much for me to bare it. Harry came close to her and kissed her on her forehead. When he flipped his hair back, I got a glance of his red puffy eyes, his nose stuffed up. I had to go to the travel office and ask for an early flight. 

"Harry, I'm coming back, ok." I told him as I was getting up. He nodded and I left out the door. I called  for a taxi and went to the flight centre office.

"Hi How are you?" I asked the worker behind the desk.  

"Hi I'm go----" she stopped to speak and her jaw fell wide open. I shrugged confused.

"AREN"T YOU BIANCA KHAN? ZAYN'S EX- GIRLFRIEND, PERRIE'S ARCHENEMY!" the worker screamed. Oh great, Perrie's archenemy. What's even worse is Zayn's ex-girlfriend. At least it was not secret girlfriend. 

"Yes...." I said uncomfortably. 

"OH! Can I get your autograph please," she asked as she pulled out a notepad and pen out in front of me. 

"Sure," I said. I gave her my autograph. She smiled and took it to admire it. Weird, I thought to myself. 

" So what can I do for you today, Ms. Bianca?" she asked. 

"Can I get an early flight instead of going leaving next week?" 

I handed her my paper works to see.