Chapter 23~ Life just got Sweeter!

I folded my arms together on the table as I watched him moves those lips of his that made me want to lean over the table and kiss them. Those brown eyes that might as well hypnotize me like Zayn and not to mention that sexy voice that he had when he opened his mouth. I think life is just beginning to get a lot sweeter then before when I had to deal with Zayn and drama. Now, that's behind me I can get on with my life. 

" Bianca, how did you like the trip my darling," dad asked as he poked his head by the corridor of the kitchen.  He had a spatula in hand and an apron on with hearts and roses. He liked that specific apron because it reminded him of mom. How she was very lovable but at the same time like a rose. Soft and delicate on the inside but had prickly thorns around the edges of her personality. That's what described her personality the best! Hahahah, mom! I thought to myself. 

"Hm-mm, oh, yeah dad I loved it!" I told him. 

Dad came out from the kitchen with the pan and spatula to give me my special pancakes. Mines was plain, with special low fat ingredients in it. Just the way I preferred it, not too fatty. I reached for the light maple syrup when Ameel, too, reached for it! Our fingers met, for the first time and a spark or love was infusion instantly. I could sense it! Unfortunately, the tips of my finger nerves backed up from an incredible experience. So did he. Ameel's hand backed away from the syrup. I looked up. He smiled. I smiled back sheepishly. 

"Ladies first," he sweetly said. He was such a gentlemen. 

"No, no, no, you are the guest you may take it," I replied back in denial. 

"No, please I insist," he protested. 

I shook my head. 

"Please, Ameel. You first," I argued. We were arguing back and forth about who should take the syrup first. Then suddenly, Aleesha burst out, pissed. 

"FINE! I'LL JUST TAKE THE SYRUP FOR MY PANCAKE! YOU GUYS ARGUE TOO MUCH!" 

She coarsely grabbed the syrup and angrily squeezed the produce out onto her syrup and placed it back on the table hard. WOAH! I thought to myself. I think Ameel thought the same, too. I cleared my throat as I picked up my knife and fork to start eating. It was very silent . All you could hear were cutlery clashing and hitting the plate. Dad came around with his own plate and sat down beside Mia. 

"So Bianca and Aleesha, so how was your trip, I mean tell us what you did there? Anything interesting happened to you guys?" he asked before he started to eat. 

I wasn't able to reply back quickly cause I still had found in my mouth. 

"We had so much fun, mom and Monir! We went to Holmes Chapel, Doncaster, Wolver Hampton, Bradford!" Aleesha exclaimed with a glee in her eye, " Bianca, go show them the pictures we took there!"

I gave her a dirty look which addressed to her as, 'let me finish my food, I'm hungry.' She got the message alright. 

" Aleesha, you specifically went to Holmes Chapel and Bradford with Harry. Whereas I went to Mullinger," I modestly shot back at her. 

Embarrassed, Aleesha stared down at the food in front of her and ate her pancake. I could see the bright red colour which splattered all over her cheeks. 

"Really? Mullinger? Who took you there?" Ameel asked, leaning forward to listen more about our trip to Europe.

"Well, we are friends with One direction and one of the band mates was originated from Ireland so he took me there," I explained. 

"ONE DIRECTION! I have a huge man crush on each and one of them! You mean Niall Horan right?" He said. 

My eyebrows went up! Yup I think life just got a lot sweeter!