9

The rest of the week flies by as you spend the night in Kaminari's room each night until Friday arrives. Going down to breakfast you had avoided sitting with the group due to business things here and there.

Walking down that morning you were dressed as if going walking, but you were wearing a cute outfit.

"Morning Princess!" Kirishima calls out getting your attention.

"Oh hey," you smile before quickly reminding the staff to put the picnic in your car.

Taking a seat at the table today, "I fly home tomorrow. So, I thought I would have breakfast with you this morning that ok?" smiling brightly.

"Sure, thing babe," Mina grins as you nod, going to fetch something to eat. Kaminari wastes no time as he gets up standing next to the coffee machine.

"Hey baby...you are looking fine," he whispers as you giggle, a slight blush on your cheeks. "Well do you come here often" he adds.

"Hmmm I've been coming quite often," glancing your (e/c) eyes at him, biting your lip the four at the table watching the two of you closely.

"I'm looking forward to our date" Kaminari smirks, genuinely happy.

"Me too" you glance at the table, noticing the staring, "They're getting suspicious,"

That makes him smile, "I want the world to know," he sighs a little, as you pout.

"I know but I'm not ready," a look of sadness cross your face.

"I know well...why don't you make me a coffee, woman?" sticking his tongue at you.

"Make your own damn coffee...I'm not your wife," playfully bantering, but he catches you off guard.

"Yet" Kaminari is playing, but the look you give him makes him scowl.

Walking back to the table, Bakugou as loud as anything calls out, "You two are fucking!" it wasn't a question it was a statement as the others look at you.

"No" your short and blunt, as Kaminari walks over behind you taking his seat.

"In my dreams" he chuckles, as you just pout rolling your eyes. Eating your breakfast, you keep your eye on the time, as you would leave 10 mins before Kaminari.

"I gotta go, I have a meeting" sighing, you try to act like your gutted when in fact you're excited for you date.

"What that's a shame, hun." Camie and Mina both pouting at not seeing you until they fly to London.

"I know. No rest for the wicked." faking being upset, you get up. "I fly out tonight" you grin, "I'll see you in London...Denk... I mean Kaminari let me know if you're coming ok?" quickly you turn on your heels as if rushing.

"Denki huh?" Bakugou comments in a normal tone, not missing a beat, knowing one of you would slip up. Surprised though it has been you and not the overgrown tweety bird.

"Yes, pretty sexy when she says it," Kaminari smirks, then realising what he said, "Shit!" groaning at slipping up.

"I fucking knew it!" Bakugou laughed please with himself.

"Please don't act like you know...it's bad enough she says we aren't an item even when it's just the two of us," Kaminari sounded a little defeated already.

"So, them wanks?" Kirishima glances over, "Not wanks?" Kaminari had the smuggest look making the redhead facepalm.

"I'm kinda happy for you," Kirishima adds a little miffed though.