29

Arriving at your dad's house, you looked awful, but the house staff assumed that you must still be hungover from such a great weekend. Your dad was away for the first day, but you didn't leave your room for anything or anyone. All you did was spend the day crying, looking at your phone you constantly typed out messages to Kaminari but never sent them.

There was so much to do, the thought of a wedding made your stomach turn at the very thought of being there. Kaminari would also be there, the thought of that made you smile but at the same time made you sick to the stomach with guilt that you tried to bury yourself back away from the world.

When you'd walked away, Kaminari had sat up watching you leave something that had happened twice before already. It was no easier this time, but what made this time worst was that you had come to him. Ran to him, to apologise and he'd turned you away. In his eyes, he couldn't face you at the moment and he didn't want to say sorry, you'd been the one to cause the problems not him.

It was still unclear what had happened that night, however, even though the two of you weren't together. As looked out at the moon, your rings on your fingers glistened. Neither one of you had been willing to take it off. It was like the last little piece of your relationship was in that tiny band around your fingers.

A few days later you had not showered, eaten properly or even left your room. Of course, your dad wasn't aware of what had happened and whenever he came to speak you advised you weren't feeling well. However, today you were getting no luxury of being able to stay locked up in your room.

A knock on your bedroom made you pretend to be asleep but instead of walking away this time, whoever it was opened the door. They didn't say a word as they sat on the edge of the bed, but a loud sound filled the room as you lay with your back to them.

It sounded like somewhere loud, lots of people but then you rang through the noise. "Denki Kaminari...Let's get married!" it was your voice, asking the man you were now betrothed to marry you. It wasn't the other way around, but you pulled the cover over your head as the sound continued.

"Angel. I want to...but another day..." Kaminari slurred but had initially refused.

"But I love you...I need to catch a pika before he runs away...cuz I loves him with all my heart and want mini-Pika's and want to grow only on an island with him," you sounded drunk in the video as if you were crying as well.

"You'll regret it...I'm no good for an angel," Kaminari voice sounded hurt, "You don't want the world to know about me...but I want them to," he continued before the person turned the sound off.

"You know he is heartbroken right. You're ruining a lot of people lives right now by being a selfish bitch," Kirishima had never called you such a name as he sat on the end of your bed looking defeated as you sat up.

The man was on his own with his eyes staring intently at you in disgust. "You have broken so many hearts. You've had your heartbroken. When's it going to end?" It wasn't a manly tone, it was cruel.

"I know," whispering in response you place your hand on your lap. That's when Kirishima saw the gold band still on your finger.

"What name do you go by now...Do you know that I for some reason have the whole thing recorded," It was a little less hostile now, making you sigh.

"Eijiro. I fucked up," groaning in defeat with no more tears left to cry you had to accept the facts.

"Yeh you did." chuckling at your response your friend came to sit next to you. "I've not told anyone else or show them. What are you going to do? Are you going to get your shit together and be the woman my wife to be, needs right now? Are you going to tell Denki what he needs to hear in a place that he can't run away and where a ton of people will hear exactly how you feel?" Placing a friendly hand on your hand, he turns to smile at you as you look at him.