🍋8🍋

Sitting down you glance at the two women, "Sooo I really need two models for a show in London...all flight, accommodation and of course pay for the show" put on your biggest and brightest smile.

"Do we get to spend time with you?" Mina asked as you glanced over, a little shocked at the request.

"Ermm sure..." raising an eyebrow.

"Can the accommodation be anywhere of our choosing?" Camie added placing her chin in her hand.

"Well yes pick the place and I'll book it" you smile.

"Can partners come?" Kirishima added as Bakugou nodded in agreement.

"Yes...I'm desperate don't make me beg" groaning at the couple.

"I think she should grovel more," Bakugou winked as you flipped him off. Kaminari was a little dejected he wanted to see you in London.

"Cool so we will stop at your house." Mina nodded as you didn't hear her correctly at first.

"Yeh I can book tha...what the?" turning to look at the pink haired model, your mouth dropped slightly.

"We haven't stopped at your pad or seen you for two years. You did dump us," her gold eyes and Kiri's red eyes were doing puppy dogs that made you pout.

"Sure whatever." sighing you weren't able to say no as it would feel like you kicked a kitten.

"What about me?" Kaminari grabs your hand, desperate to be with you.

"What about you? Are you a model?" a cocky smile formed on your lip, as he could if he wanted to be.

"No but I gave you the idea. I deserve a reward," he leans in close to your ear, "And I know exactly what I want." that makes you pout, a slightly blush crossing your cheeks.

"I bet you do pika, but I only have so many rooms in my home," smiling coyly, thinking you'd get him off your case.

"It's cool. I'll share yours" that made you pout, frustrated with the way he was acting.

"Seriously...yesterday you hated me, now you want me to take you home. I can't read you at all," moaning to his face, making him look a little guilty.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't get what kind of crap you deal with but I know that I want you" he smiles as you groan, not willing to give into what you actually wanted. Terrified of being hurt again.

"I'm happier alone" looking away, as you didn't have to look at his face to know that you were crushing him.

"Fine!" mumbling, as you ignore him, sending the girls the details.

"Shit this is a big deal, fam!" Camie calls out.

"Yeh my models got preggers" rolling your eyes.

"What? Good for them" Mina giggles as you roll your eyes even more, before finally eating food.

Kaminari keeps glancing as you listen to conversations around the table, apparently they're in the hotel all week like you. "Well I'm here all week. Gotta go to the TodoDekucho household to meet kids tomorrow...Yay!" you try to act excited.

"Aww that will be fun," Camie states excitedly.

"Sure" it blunt, you thought she'd read the room, but Camie didn't.

"What you want to get married and have kids don't you?" that made you stop eating, placing your cutlery down, no longer wanting to be in the conversation.

"Sorry...I realised I have something I need to do," getting up you throw some cash as a tip on the table.

Collecting all your paperwork up, they hear you sniffle and rub your eye before walking out the room. "I'm sorry...I didn't know," Camie looked guilty, and saddened that she'd upsept you.