30

Taking a deep breath, you look around at the stunned faces and then your eyes go to Denki, your face showing him so much emotion as he sees your hand trembling at people talking around the room.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bakugou snarls making the room go silent as he glances at you, giving you a nod.

"Thank you, Eijiro and Bakugou. I want to start off by saying just how over the moon I am to be a part of this wedding tomorrow. So much so, that Denki and I put a presentation together of all the awesome times that Mina and Eijiro have had together." grabbing a little remote you point it to a projector.

"It was a little gift that we put together for you guys. I hope that you enjoy it." pressing play you sit back in your seat so that the couple can watch the video clips and pictures of them with everyone they knew in there one way or another, as the soft sounds of the guitar played in the background.

Tears were spilling from both of those closest to you, you were positive that even Bakugou had a tear in his eye that was quickly wiped away. As the video ended, a small video of you and the blonde with a black lightning streak popped up in your swimming costume. You had recorded a few videos and you said you think about which one to put up.

"Mina and Kiri, we wanted to wish you a huge congrats on the wedding," giggle as you sat next to Kaminari who wore the biggest smile on his face.

"We couldn't think what to get you and well my brainy woman had this idea," Kaminari wrapped an arm around your shoulders in the video. "Yep, surprise we're a couple...if you're seeing this as we took a ton of videos not knowing if everyone would know or if we were telling you today." Kaminari was chuckling as you just giggle before you both looked into the camera.

"We wish you many happy years and we will be there with you every step of the way. We love you guys," the video finished as people balled you stood up again.

"Since making that video a month ago, I began to understand what love was again. Yet I pushed it away such force and I want to scream to the world today, that I (f/n) Valentina Kaminari love Denki Kaminari with my whole heart and asking him to marry me was the best decision I ever made even if I can't remember doing it but luckily. Eijiro has put together a short video of your own wedding as a gift to us since we decided to beat them to the pew," With that Kirishima pressed a button and on the other side of the room a video came up of you down on one knee with a plastic ring.

"Denki Kaminari...Let's get married!" you knelt to the man looking up at him, as Bakugou brought drinks dropping them in shock. Kaminari got down onto his knees in the video holding your hands in his, Bakugou now draped over his shoulders listening to the conversation intently, yet he clearly could remember this.

"Angel. I want to...but another day..." the look in his eyes were sparkling at the words you'd asked. In return, you started to cry in the video making Kaminari and Bakugou's eyes go wide before Camie grabs Bakugou and the two make out in the background of the video it made a few people laugh.

"But I love you...I need to catch a pika before he runs away...cuz I loves him with all my heart and want mini-Pika's and want to grow only on an island with him," pulling you into a hug. "You'll regret it...I'm no good for an angel," Kaminari voice sounded hurt, "You don't want the world to know about me...but I want them to," he continued before the person turned the sound off.

"Fuck the world.... Kirishima take me and Pika to the nearest chapel with the best Elvis around." as the video played, it showed a small clip of the wedding before it ended. Everyone in the room was stunned, apart from Kirishima of course who had recorded the whole thing.

Everyone turned to look back up at you as you stood walking from around the table in the direction of the blonde sat staring at you dumbstruck, as you knelt in front of him yet again.

"I'm not drunk this time...but Denki Kaminari will you stay married to me and we can have the biggest wedding for the whole world to see just how much I love you, with all my heart and that I was an idiot to ever hide it," grabbing his hand desperately, Kaminari didn't answer. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he just couldn't find the words.

"Dunce..." Bakugou yelled from behind you both.

"Yes...YES!" before you could say anything else, you were lifted to your feet as the two of you kissed passionately, finally back in the embrace of each other. The room surrounded by applause and Mina crying again at how happy she was that you had finally found your happiness.

The rest of the night, people came up congratulating the two of you but the next day was the wedding. Mina looked stunning and Kirishima cried like a baby as the woman walked down the aisle.

It was a huge success and a few months later, you had your big wedding day with Denki Kaminari.

Although this time you could remember saying I do to your Pikachu. 

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

💛💛I would like to thank everyone that has read and supported my story. I really do appreciate every last one of you and I hoped that you enjoyed Kaminari's ending to the Kinky Little Rich Girl Series. 💛💛