🍋24🍋

"I think, I may have done ya know?" Kaminari retorted to your short circuit comment, before the two you had your coffee and was making your way back to the table.

"I gotta ask..." Bakugou eyes you and the two women that had come to breakfast with you curiously. Glancing up to the blonde, you gave him a confused look at who was speaking to. You had been too busy, not trying to fall asleep from how nice it felt with Kaminari stroking your leg under the table.

"Why are these idiots wearing your clothes?" pointing at his girlfriend and Mina, Kaminari's hand stopped in its motion. It was clear that it bothered him, that the two women had spent the night in your room and he'd not had the chance.

Scratching your head, you shrug as you also can't recall the events after a certain point of the night, but you had woke up fully clothed and with some type of food smooshed all over the bed and on their outfits.

"If I remember right?" Jiro scratched her head, clearly the soberest out of the group but still pretty hammered. "They began the Rich Bitch Protection Agency...We all did," Jiro commented a small chuckle leaving her lips. There was a clear shock on your face as the other girls tried to remember the events, then Momo remembered she had taken some videos.

"Oh yes! Wait, a moment," Momo grabbed her mobile, beginning to scan the contents and then passing the phone over to Bakugou. Kaminari instantly got up, Kirishima was on the other side as the three of them watched the video with Camie peering over as well. All you did was listen to the audio, not wanting to see what you actually looked like.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S (F/N) YAGI!" that was the first thing you heard, then loads of voices scream out for you. It made your skin positively crawl at what was no doubt on the video, then you heard Mina's drunk voice.

"Outta the way! We're the Rich Bitch Protection Squad!" it was laughing and chuckling before that was it, the phone was passed around the table before finally making its way back to you. Where Kaminari had sat back down, the whole table pissing themselves laughing at the scene that had unfolded.

The hand that was originally stroking your leg was back and it was comforting but for a moment it had been stopped through jealousy. If you had been more awake, you may have questioned the blond on it. Alas, you didn't and after breakfast, the guys and gals parted ways yet again since this was day two of the four-day stage do.

Tonight, was another ladies day for you at the spa, then more of the same as the night before. However, you had decided that you would go a little easier on the booze after the previous night. Plus, you were looking forward to the joint stag and hen do day.

You, Bakugou and Kaminari had made a ton of plans for the day including paintball, go-karts dressed as Mario Characters. Kirishima was Bowser and Mina was going to be Princess Peach.

The day was fun, this time though you stayed a little soberer than the night before. You were no saint though and it was one of the most important people in your lives hen do, so it would be rude to not let your hair down a little.

Kaminari was messaging you whenever he could get away with it, for fear that his phone like the night before would be removed from him. It wasn't really much just the odd I miss you, the odd funny video or photo. It was the same at your end, sending the odd message and not wanting to divert your attention away from the bride to be and her other guests too much.

At around 2 am, both parties made their way back to the hotel by pure coincide of bumping into each other. By the looks of it, Kirishima was smashed and dressed as a bride, clearly Bakugou and Kaminari's idea. As soon as the redhead saw his pink-haired woman, Mina was lifted like a princess and being taken to their room.

They weren't the only ones sneaking off to have some, everyone in a couple there was dragging their partners off until it was just yourself and Kaminari in the lobby gazing at each other.

"Your room or mine?" before Kaminari could even say another word he was being dragged to your hotel room. Tugging the blonde with force, the poor man had all on not tripping over his own feet. To say you didn't want people to know that the two of you were dating, was completely out the window at the moment.

Anyone that recognised the two of you could see the pure sexual tension and desire between the man being dragged by the beauty. Pressing the button for the elevator, it wasn't long until the mechanical doors opened.

This time you were pulled into the small box, before being picked up with such ease the feeling of hands gripping your ass with more need than before. If things had gone as planned, the two of you would have released all this pent-up sexual frustration last night. That was until you ruined the reunion by acting so cold towards Kaminari.

As your lips messily smashed against each other, your teeth pulling at the man's bottom lip with such need to taste his tongue upon yours that you lost track of how long it had taken to be on your floor. The loud bing making the two of you stop.

"Number!" Kaminari's voice was hot, heavy, and husky from the intense session in the lift.

"111" your own voice sexy, full of want and desire as your hand fiddled in your bag to retrieve the key. Getting to the door, Kami took the key swiping it with such ease whilst holding your body still in his arms. Not wanting to put you down in case you ran away from him, or you would vanish like in many of the nightmares he'd had about losing you.

Walking into the dark, silent room there was no more holding the two of you back. Hands began practically tearing the clothes from one another. The need to feel his soft, bare skin against your own. Within minutes of garments flying all around, the two of you stopping to taking in the form of the other, you were both finally naked.

Tonight, you didn't want foreplay all you wanted was this man above you to ram his cock in you. To show you he wanted you, to show you that you were his and only his. No matter how much you tried to hold back the feelings of love, all you could think about was how much you loved Denki Kaminari.

"I can't wait, Angel. I need to..." Kaminari hot breath on your ear sent shivers down your spine, not only from the heat but from the words you were wanting to hear.

"Denki, make love to me," it left your lips, loud and proud there was no confusion in what you had just said. Denki was in shock for only a second as he took in your sweet words of love. Not fuck, it was love. Knowing this, melted the anger he had felt for you yesterday away and he wanted to show you exactly how much he loved you back.

Stopping he lowered his lips to yours in a passionate embrace, the tip of cock at the entrance of your pussy as it slowly entered you. The feeling of being filled up overwhelming as Kaminari kissed your lips, his hands hold your face as he slowly pushes every inch deeply within you to your core.

"I love you," it was a soft whisper on your plump, moist lips you want to respond but instead a moan of pleasure left them as the cock was slowly thrusting into you. The pleasure already building up from not having the touch of one another for what felt like a lifetime but only in reality a few months.

"I'm already gonna cum angel," Denki was a little embarrassed but you giggled before gripping his hair, pulling him back into your waiting lips. "Shit..." cursing you felt him fill you up with his seed, the feeling alone making your back arch in pleasure.

Kaminari was still harder, he didn't stop to pull out he continued to thrust whilst your pussy was filled to the brim. Not wanting to end the night there, you went for hours before you're not sure if you passed out first, if he did or if you just fell asleep in the embrace of each other's warmth. 

***Thank you for reading!***

***I hope you enjoyed this sweet little lemon....***