5

Stood at the bar two muscular arms snaked around your body, giving you a slight electric shock, "Pika, I thought you wouldn't touch by nasty ass vagina" smirking, you were playing him right back at his own game.

"I wouldn't unless I was hammered," grinning at you like an idiot, this was like foreplay for the two of you.

"Well, I wouldn't touch your cock if I was hammered" bumping your ass into his groin, teasing him.

"Yeh...well we will see won't we. I'll have you screaming my name like old times" that hit a nerve with you, it was clear what he was playing at.

Turning in his arms, the little group watched on as you leant up, his eyes hoovering to your lips and you knew he wanted to kiss.

"That was quick" Camie stated happily, she was scared you would steal Bakugou from her.

"Nah... she has him right where she wants him" Kirishima added as they continued to watch, the only thing missing was the popcorn.

"Which one would you like me to scream?" biting your lip your hand rubs over his crotch, as he was fighting with himself to not let it turn him on, you could see it in his eyes and revelled in the feeling of still being able to have this effect on him.

"I could scream Pikachu..." your hand squeezing a little before rubbing again, "Or Kaminari" you purred his surname off your tongue as you started to massage the outside of his cock with your hand.

'Shit...she has me' trying to fight the urges that you were turning him on no end. You went to his ear, pressing your chest to his, a moan leaving your lips.

"Denki" your voice like an angel calling him, as you had him right where you wanted him. Making him go to do something he hadn't in a long time.

Grabbing your chin, he moved your lips to his, wanting to feel the plumpness and sweetness that he remembered so vividly. Bakugou was holding in the laugh to what was about to happen, knowing what you were doing. As when the blond went to place the kiss on your lips, you moved them out the way at the last minute, making him kiss your cheek before pulling away.

Removing your hand from his blatant erection "I think baby that's one more to me...but I'll treat you to a losers drink" you laugh in his face that was red with rage and rejection, but also disappointment.

"God...you really are the devil" he purred regaining himself rather quickly, the playfulness was back in his eyes.

Getting pussy was so easy for the flirty blonde, but now he had a point to prove, as he leaned in groping your breast hard making you push back into his cock.

"Angel...Why don't we take this upstairs it may get a little heated" he smirked nibbling your neck, wanting you to say yes. Wanting to make you scream his name, no matter which one it was.

"Pika, I'm here for the party, not you" Smirking you began moving your hips to the music.

"Well, I guess I'll take that drink then" he grins as you turn back to face him again.

"You know you broke my heart, (f/n)?" having no clue why he just confessed, but it was clear he's struck a chord as your face dropped a little. Everyone confused as they watched the two of you, unsure at what he had just said.

"I'm sorry but I thought I was a one night stand that overstayed their welcome," shoving a drink in his hand, you walking past him to the group, "Man, I forgot how good the drinks were here" laughing nervously as you got to them. Mina instantly pulling you in for a hug.

"Are you ok? That looked like a bad break up with Soma" that made you snort at the woman.

"Please...that's what you get when you confess you love someone right? Now I know how it felt...So I'm going to drink until I most likely end up giving pika penis the hate sex he wants and regret life choices tomorrow" you mumble, not liking that you were admitting what would no doubt happen from the sexual tension between the two of you.