🍋20🍋

"Strip" you ordered as he begins to strip your clothes from your body. Kaminari's hands working their way across your curves with such precision. As he did, your own hands began to tug roughly at his garments, wanting nothing more than the blondes naked body in front of you to command.

Once both of you were in nothing but what you came into the world in, instead of eyeing each other like a tasty snack, you both went straight into taking a bite into each other. Kaminari's Large hands instantly to your plump ass, lift you as he pushed you roughly against a wall knocking a picture on the floor.

Teeth scraped along the nape of your neck, moans escaping your lips as your head flung back to the wall, your nails grabbing the blonde locks, pushing him harder against your soft skin. Kaminari had been hard instantly the second you both walked in the door, the now solid cock pressed against your soaking pussy. As his hands kneaded your ass, your legs thrust his ass to move, the shaft rubbing against your sensitive core.

Both of your breaths heavy, loud, and followed by moans of pleasure as Kaminari marked you. Lose control of any self-control he had, not thinking about how annoyed you are no doubt going to be the next day.

"Denki...Please I need you...don't make me wait!" moaning in pure bliss, music to the man's ears.

"As Angel asked so nicely," slipping an arm under your butt, freeing up one hand to grab his cock. The tip rubbing your twitching hole, trying to grab his cock greedily with need. "Someone is a little eager," Denki's breath is hoarse, trying to hide his own desperation but failing at how his cock throbbed as he teased your entrance with his bellend. Wet with precum at his excitement.

All the two of you had done since the last time you had seen each other was masturbate alone, imagining the other. The real thing was so much better, the feeling of each other's skin rubbing against the over as sweat clung to your bodies.

"Stop teasing my Denki...fuck me already!" growling impatiently at the blonde, made the cock at your pussy shudder in excitement before fully sheaving itself into you. Kaminari's hands moving to grab your ass cheeks apart, wanting to get deeper in you as he fucked you against the wall of the hallway. The two of you not making the way fully into the house, before stripping down and doing the nasty.

"Fuck you...baby you're not going to sleep tonight!" Kaminari's hot breath was against the nape of your neck, his hips thrusting with such force, that you felt like you were becoming one with the wall behind you.

Alas, you screamed out his name in pleasure, heavenly screams sent from the clouds above to the blonde, who grunted with each thrust. Unable to hold back, the wet sounds echoing down the hallway, mixed with the sound of sweaty skin slapping together before the last grunt of pleasure from the blonde cried out as his cock was clamped but your tight pussy walls.

"Denki, Denki, Denki!" moaning his name over and over again, the words becoming more and more incoherent as his dick wasn't done, your cum filled pussy squelching, as he walked towards another room. Lying your back on the cold leather of a sofa, making you hiss at the sudden change of temperature on your skin.

Kaminari's cock never left your pussy the whole time you moved.

"(f/n) ....round two," before you could complain, not that you would, the two of you lost the rest of the night. Both not sure when you passed out or whereabouts the two of you passed out either from exhaustion.

As noon came, Kaminari began to stir from his very deep slumber. His whole body was aching not only from the amount of fucking the two of you had done the night before but from the football game. Being a defensive player, his body took a lot of battering. As his gold eyes looked over to your body that was wrapped in his arms, a huge smile crossed his lips.

'Why am I this lucky?' sighing in relief to finally have you back in his arms, before looking around the room to see that you were still on the sofa with a blanket pulled over your bodies. Slowly, he leant down kissing the top of your head, not wanting to wake you as you looked so peaceful.

A glow on your cheeks, a soft smile and a tiny snore left your nose. At that moment, Kaminari could not think of anything more perfect, than you lying in his arms sleeping, no sign of waking up. Well until your phone began to ring, making him jump out of his skin and you begin to stir.

It was coming from the hallway, as that is where all your clothes and belongs had been stripped off at the door.

Going to move, you felt strong arms around your bare skin making you smile widely and stretch out.

"Morning Denki," looking up sleepy-eyed, your cheeks blushed and a smile on your moist lips left the blond in a daze. Noticing the boy in a loving gaze, you reached up bopping his nose making him jump a little.

"Sorry Angel...but I was lost in your beauty," the cheesy one-liner from your lover made you chuckle.

"you're too cheesy for so early," giggling it made him laugh at your response.

"Baby, it's lunch," that made you jump, and you realised who was calling you.

"Shit! I was supposed to meet my dad at lunch," suddenly, you leapt up, hurrying to your phone to call him back. Making Kaminari laugh as he watched your naked form waddle away, his yellow eyes memorised with your derriere as it vanished into the hallway.

Getting up, the fair-haired man grabbed the blanket as he made the way to the hall, hearing you apologise for what must have been the hundredth time down the phone to your dad. Not wanting you to get cold, he wrapped the soft blanket around your soft skin. Placing his lips to your ear.

"I'll get you a coffee," kissing his lips, your (e/c) eyes glancing his way smiling before he vanished off to put some clothes on, before making drinks.

After about 10 minutes, you emerged from the hallway back to the room you'd been sleeping in.

"I'm so sorry. I gotta go meet my dad for late lunch but I have a free schedule tonight if you want to continue last night?" smiling, he just chuckled having no plans today at all.

"Sure thing, babe, you need a lift?" you had completely forgotten you'd not got your car.

"Oh shit! Please, if you don't mind?" wrapping your arms around his muscular form, he smiled down kissing you head.

"Anything for you. Do you need to go anywhere first?" since you'd come to the football game in full merch.

"No, I packed essential for today," smirking, it just made him laugh before the two of you rushed to get ready and set off to where your dad was waiting for your daddy, daughter lunch date. 

***Thank you for reading!***

***So...we're getting into the home stretch with this and I guess you're all wondering why it is called I do Pikachu...don't worry...drama is a coming like an electric storm!***