28

"Babe, calm down," Kaminari came over wrapping you in his arms.

"Calm down! What the fuck, Denki? Did you plan this all along? Get me drunk and marry me?" snapping viciously at the blonde. A tiny part of yourself was screaming for you to shut up and think before speaking, but the part of you that was scared couldn't stop.

"Excuse me? I can't fuckin' remember it either," Instantly the warmth of the arms of the blonde was gone in an instant.

"Really? This seems like some hair brain scheme of yours. You're always saying you want a family...I told you I wasn't ready," tears were rolling down your cheeks but they weren't from the anger at being married, it was from the fact you married the man you loved but you can't remember it. That's what you were so mad about but that wasn't the way it was portraying itself to Kaminari, as far as he could see you didn't want to be with him, and he couldn't take it.

"You really think I would do that? You think that fuckin' little of me?" as his words left his lips, he walked into the bedroom and began to get dressed.

"Denki I..." as you tried to retract what you were saying, to explain you were just scared but you were happy in a way. That the reason you snapped was that you wanted this more than anything. Kaminari had had it though, it was tearing his heart apart as he got dressed enough to leave the room.

"Don't Denki me, (f/n)!" the playful blonde was stern, full of hurt and fury that yet again you had blamed him. Even though he couldn't remember the night's events, after you tell him that you loved him. "All you do is blame me! Look at yourself! In the airport who was the one who jumped the other?" glaring at you, he didn't give you a chance to answer.

"Yeh, that's right you! Yet it was my fuckin' fault! I can't take it!" pulling at his hair he made his way to the door. Whilst you stood in shock, tears spilling down your face as the man you loved was opening the door to leave. Instantly you grabbed a sheet wrapping it around your body making your way to the door to stop him from leaving, it was your fault. You didn't want him to leave like this.

"I want you more than anything," he whispered as the door opened, "But, clearly I'm too dumb to see that you never really wanted to be with me for the rest of your life. I'm just another stop-gap before you found the person of your dreams who will still never live up to your expectations," he left marching out the door towards the lift.

Grabbing a large t-shirt now you chucked it over your head, running out of the room to see Kirishima, Bakugou, Mina, Camie walking towards the same lift where Kaminari stood waiting with his head in his hands.

The group saw you running in just a t-shirt down the hall.

"Denki don't please...let me explain!" as you called out, he stepped into the elevator just glancing at you. The look on his face broke your heart as tears that you had caused spilt from his stunning golden eyes.

"Why? Why should I be the one to keep waiting?" mumbling as he vanished from sight. The group had stopped to watch and not interfere with whatever had happened since they were all fuzzyheaded from the night before.

'He can't leave!' a burst of speed came over you as you ran clumsily to the lift tripping over, before quickly getting back up to see the doors close and the man you love clutching his head.

"Please don't go," you began crying furiously as you banged the button to try to open the door, but it was too late.

"What happened?" Kirishima came over, looking at you in distress trying to hold you in your feeble state. Pushing the redhead off you ran back to your room, slipping some trousers on as the group ran to try to help you.