27

Nothing more was said as the door to the limo was opened with the restaurant all lit up for the private party to go inside. This is when you decided to break the news to the group about your little secret.

"Oh, by the way. I got Soma to speak to the manager and well we are the only ones there tonight," grinning ear to ear you stepped out into the night breeze with the help of the driver, not waiting for the others you went ahead to speak to the manager to make sure all the preparations you'd requested were ready.

"Did you know she'd done that?" Bakugou gasped at Kaminari, but the stunned look on his face made it clear that even he wasn't aware of it.

"Nah, she hadn't told me a thing," shrugging, he wasn't bothered he'd not known as it meant that it was a nice surprise for him as well. Getting out of the cars everyone made their way into the restaurant to see you stood hugging Soma himself.

This put a sore taste of jealousy in Kaminari's mouth, the two of you looked cosy, almost too cosy for his liking. Even though he knew Soma was marrying the girl he loved ever since school, the two of you had been in a very loving unofficial relationship.

"I can't believe you're here as well," you gasped at the handsome redhead as a few people walked a little closer.

"Surprise!" Soma chuckled making you pull away at hearing people behind you, waving at them. Your eyes sparkled when you saw Kaminari but to Kaminari he thought your eyes were that way for the man you'd just been hugging.

"I didn't know Soma would be here. So, colour me surprised," giggling at the group as Soma placed a friendly arm around your shoulder. The two of you were renowned for your sex life in the past, neither of you embarrassed to tell the gossip mags how the two of you were like each other part. Neither of you felt that way anymore, due to being madly in love with other people but the friendship the two of you had was still a loving one.

"I was in the country due to being the chef at next week's wedding of the year. Sooooo, I thought I would be your chef tonight as well," Looking smug, he knew you'd not eaten his food in a while, also in Soma's eyes, he still owed you for being understanding when he walked away from you to another woman that wanted what he wanted.

"That's awesome thanks man," Kirishima thanked the man, trying to defuse the situation due to sensing one of his best bro's moods had suddenly dropped to jealousy. It seemed both the redheads in the room had noticed this, as Soma gave Kaminari a smile.

"Kaminari, I heard you know a bottle of good wine when you see. Come with me a sec," at suddenly being called out by Soma, the blonde wasn't sure what to do. Looking at you confused for a second, it had been you that had made your redhead ex aware of this fact.

"Don't stand like a goldfish Kami. I'll save you a seat," smiling brightly at the blonde promising the seat next to yours, seemed to snap him out of his jealousy but also that you were still subconsciously running your finger across the necklace around your neck.

"Haha sure. I know what gets ya drunk quick and taste good," the words were directed at you, it was clear that he was insinuating that you were the tasty thing, but no one made comment.

"Great take your seats." Soma ushered the waiters to seat people in the area. As you went to leave Kaminari grabbed your hands stopping you for a second whilst everyone else carried on walking.

"You can order my food babe. You make the best food choices like the first meal we ever had together," Smirking, it made you blush and even though you know Soma caught onto the conversation you didn't freak out you just smiled and nodded before heading to your seat next to Mina.

As the Soma and Kaminari went to the wine cellar, there was a sort of tension in the air. As soon as the chef knew they were completely away from any prying ears he spoke lowly to your current lover.

"You don't plan on breaking her heart again, do you?" Soma was colder than anyone had ever seen him be to his normally fun, playful self. It caught Kaminari completely off guard, yet a little part of him understood exactly why the man with him was asking. After all, Soma had and still loved you at least as a close friend now and no longer a lover.

All he'd wanted to see was you happy, so the time that the blonde walking next to him broke your heart. It took him all but going to him and punching him in the face. Yet Soma was more civil than that and would no doubt of embarrassed him in some other way.

"I love her," Kaminari words were sincere, full, and meaningful that there was no denying his true feelings. "I'm going to marry her one day," was the next thing he said with such conviction that Soma just burst out laughing, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Awesome. I'll cater the food and better get an invite!" the redhead bellowed, breaking the jealous tension that had been there previously as they chose drinks to go with each course of the meal.

When the two did reappear, everyone had placed their orders and as requested you'd ordered Kaminari's knowing what foods he liked and disliked but also choose different options to your own since you were wanting to try as many different foods as possible.

The choice of venue had been a success, the food was amazing, the drinks chosen as expected were of high quality and the company of everyone there was amazing. Whenever you spoke to Mina and Kirishima, they thanked you over and over again. Yet you were humble and explained that you weren't the only one to thank for the last few days. A lot of people loved the couple getting married and had suggested ideas, all you and Bakugou did was put those ideas together.

The idea was to have a big blow out on the last evening being tonight, hence the posh restaurant, casinos and then hitting the clubs.

It was a success, as the night went on you left the Soma in his restaurant thanking him over and over again. Whilst in the casino, it was clear to everyone just how close the two of you were. Kaminari was by your side as the two of you gambled, powering down more drinks everyone was that drunk they openly said how cute the two of you were together.

"She is amazing!" Kaminari clung to your body as you cling back to him.

"No, you're amazing...I love you," giggling back as he nibbled at your neck in the middle of the club. The two of you were drunk, as were a lot of people but some not as much and they would no doubt remember the comments tomorrow. Taking videos of the two of you as well as the rest of the group.

More drinks were flowing, your card took an absolute hammering that night. It's not like you'd notice it, this was just a small bit of your fortune. It was rare for you to have such an expensive night. You took advantage of being able to let your hair down with the friends around you. Until the last thing you remember is leaving the casino to go to the nightclubs.

As you woke up the next morning, you felt groggy but looking to the side of you eased it slightly. Kaminari was snoring softly, his messy blonde hair covering his eyes as you felt nature call.

Slowly, you got out of bed making your way to the bathroom. Just sitting with your face in your hands for a moment as last night drinks flooded out of your very full bladder. A smile crossed your face, remembering the bits you could remember.

After finishing you went to the sink, placing your hands under the water you placed the soap on your hands, but something felt off. Looking at your ring finger you noticed a wedding band as the shock began to sink in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" scream in shock, waking the very hungover blonde who came barrelling to your rescue only to see you staring intently at your finger. As his yellow eye, saw the flash of gold he looked to his own finger to see a matching piece of metal.

The thing was, he was happy for a second before seeing the pure look of horror on your face at the fact the two of you seemed to have gotten married last night. Yet neither could remember a thing. 

****Thank you for reading!***

***Well all I can say is that I've finally got that out. I've had this happening since chapter one but what happens now?***