3

The engagement party was being held at the Valentina Hotel that you and Mina had slept with each other at. Since you were part owner now, your Gramps had stepped down slightly, but the penthouse had been booked for you. Mina, Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari, Kyoka, Momo and Ochaco were running around helping the hotel staff set up for the evening.

They had got a really good chef in since they knew Soma was coming, they wanted the food to be top notch "I don't get why you're catering your standard for the ice queen and king?" Kaminari snorted in disgust.

"Dunce, you're doing my fucking head in already," Bakugou snarled at the canary blonde. "You still got a real hard on for her still and can't get over it?" the ash blonde knowing full well he did, so toyed with the so-called playboy.

"No... just she broke your guys hearts. I don't want to see it happen again," he sighed in denial that his heart had once been broken by you to.

"I know but we've kinda moved on, but we want her to be a part of our big day, as well as our lives," Kirishima added, Mina looking as if she were ready to burst into tears.

"What if she walks out again? I don't think..." Kaminari trying to argue why he felt it was a bad idea, making Kyoka groan in frustration at him.

"She won't...she isn't that cold hearted." the purple haired woman reminded them.

"I agree...she speaks to Izuku and Shoto all the time, she always asks about the kids." Ochaco comments sticking up for you.

"Plus, her and Soma seem like a good couple, they balance each other out," Momo added. The black-haired beauty was the only one to have bumped into you on a business trip to London about 4 months ago.

"Oh, yeh I forgot you saw her babe," Kyoka added as everyone stared at the black-haired woman flustered woman, having not told anyone but her lover.

"Why didn't you say?" Mina upset that she was only just hearing about it now.

"Well she asked me not to mention it" Momo apologised, "Sorry..sorry" that made Bakugou groan even louder, pissed off since he did technically still speak to you not that anyone else knew, but was about to low his cover.

"Yeh and the little rich bitch watches and checks in what you extras are doing all the time," this made them all turn to the ash blonde scratching the back of his, trying to not to be bother by the glares.

"You still speak to her?" Kirishima a little hurt that his best friend hadn't mentioned anything.

"Of course, I fucking do...I told her to watch me get famous." he smirked remembering the first time the two of you met. "Shitty hair...Pinky, I get it you love the woman but let her the fuck go...and Dunce try not to be too much of a dick if you see her," sighing after acting the responsible, calm headed of the group for a change.

Just as they finished the party prep Mira-jane walked in to see how it was going. "Wow looks amazing! Go get ready...also she got on the plane, I had confirmation that she still has no clue and is planning to stay all week," the white-haired woman informed the group listening in.

"Really?" Mina was excited, that she began jumping in the spot.

"Yeh...I think Soma might propose as well. Lisanna said they spent the last week at each other's houses." that made everyone but the Kaminari, who was still single smile.

"I didn't think they were dating...?" Bakugou curious why just jump straight to engaged.

"Well...they clearly love each other. Wait till you see her dress he brought her from Paris. Honestly, they're so cute with each other." she was squealing with joy as her own husband Laxus walked in.