The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Slowly I stood up and let my hand fall out of Lucan's, my heart plummeting a little.

Without saying anything I slowly made my way up to my room.

My room was stunning. No, stunning wasn't the word for it. There were no words as to describe how beautiful my bedroom was.

The walls were black with a soft black carpet which your feet sank lovingly into like a caress. The bed was a designer circular bed with a black shell and topaz blue covers that had black and topaz cushions resting on it. The lampshades were a beautiful topaz and I had my very own walk in wardrobe that was now full of designer clothes that Lucan has bought me.

My bathroom was the same only instead of black walls I had white marble walls and flooring with all of my things being in the shade of topaz blue. And I also had a huge bath where the taps had a fake diamond topaz knob with H & C engraved on so I knew which was the hot and which was the cold.

I had my own balcony that had topaz blue voile hanging down the doors so it gave the room a magical glow when the wind blew and the voile swayed gorgeously.

But what I loved most about my bedroom was the fact that I had my very own jacuzzi hot tub complete with TV! Lucan joined me in there and we had so much fun watching a movie with champagne and strawberries (just blood in Lucan's case) and trying to dunk eachother (try dunking a vampire that doesn't need to breathe!).

I sighed and walked into the wardrobe, went down to where my suitcases were and began packing, leaving out all the essentials I needed for tomorrow such as shower things, make-up (ugh!), clothes for my flight and some travelling things to keep me entertained through out the flight.

Once I finished packing I was contemplating going to see Lucan or have a shower. Twisting the bracelet on my wrist I decided to get some supper before making my decision.

I found Jeff hard at work in the kitchen making a cake, his concentration and devotion showing on his face.

"Hi," I said, walking in.

"Ciao, Miss Brooklynn," He said in his heavily Italian accent. "What would you like me to cook for you?"

"Oh, it's okay." I murmured, not wanting to disturb him, "I'll just grab something. And Jeff how many times have I told you to call me Brook?"

"Nonsense!" He boomed, ignoring me. "Jeffy here will make you your favourite meal!"

"Thank you," I said, knowing he was making me spagetti and meatballs. Honestly, his was A.mazing! With a capital A.

I leaned over the counter and watched as he set to work on my meal.

Where are you? Lucan's voice came in my mind.

In the kitchen, I answered him.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Jeff said over his shoulder as I swiped some of the icing off his cake.

"Oh come on!" I moaned, "Just a little?"

"No," He chuckled, "I promise I will cut you some up for on the plane ride home. After your food you can have as much strawberries and whipped cream you can stomach."

I was about to reply but my eye caught hold of Lucan leaning against the doorway with a smile on his face. He wore a white button up shirt and jeans so he must have showered and changed since I last saw him. The shirt wasn't tucked in and he has his sleeves rolled up giving him a sexy, model look that a photographer would die to snap away to.

"Causing trouble?" He asked, smiling.

"Me?" I shot back as Jeff chuckled.

"In all my years I have never met anyone with an apetite like the, Lady Brooklynn's." Jeff murmured, plating up my food.