The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 4

Here's chapter 4. This is where the holiday really starts to get fun... well Brook might disagree with you there LOL. Enjoy, Mysterious Girl x

Chapter Four  

Hunters Moon

I lounged on the sun lounger with Emma and Jessica soaking up the sun. We'd been in Italy for a week now and I hadn't talked to Lucan for four days. He hadn't called me and I hadn't seen him in any clubs. I knew it was silly to think that he wanted to get to know me. Lets face it, I'm a tourist so I wouldn't be demanding a relationship out of him. I guess that was why he talked to me.  

"How's you and Owen?" I asked Jessica, causing her to blush.  

"Well, there's definately a spark between us." She smiled shyly. "He's so cute and funny," she gushed, going on and on about how perfect Owen was. I listened politely and smiled and nodded my head and asked her questions until I knew everything about Owen.  

"So, Emma, you got any guys you like?" I asked her.  

"I haven't seen anyone that's my type to be honest." She replied with a sigh. "I feel a little left out."  

"How?" I asked her, confused.  

"Well, Krissy has Dale, Michelle has Ben, Jessica has Owen and you have Damien slobbering all over you." She checked us off on her fingers a little too sarcastic.  

"Honey, have Damien." I replied, sipping my lemonade with a slice of lime and lots of icecubes. "He's seriously starting to get on my nerves. I have no idea what I saw in that guy."  

"I don't want Damien," She replied, pouting. "There's this guy at work I really like. He's so cute but he's never looked at me twice. Plus he got my name wrong and called me Heather instead of Emma. I swear he acts like I don't even exist!"  

And she started ranting on about how she wished he'd look at her twice and drool like Damien drools. Then she started on a slut in her neighbourhood called Kadie who had a guy over her house every week. And then she ranted on about how she was unhappy with her figure and how she had small breasts. And then when she finished her rant... She started all over again!  

"Well I think when we get back home "Karl" won't know what hit him because I'll get Michelle to do your hair and make up and make you look irrisistable. Then not only will he be drooling, he'll be kissing the floor you walk on," I smiled, standing up. "I'm off for a shower and a siesta."  

"Thanks Brook," Emma smiled, "Do you really think he'll do that?"  

"He better or I'll get Michelle to use his tongue as a toilet brush," I answered. "See you in a bit, chicks."

"Brook, get your lazy ass up!" Krissy demanded as she pulled the duvet off me, making me groan.  

"What time is it?" I mumbled, pulling the covers back over me.  

"It's six o'clock and we're going out in a hour!" Krissy pulled the duvet off me again. "If you're not ready in the next hour we're leaving you for the night and you'll be stuck in here or at a boring local bar while we're having fun."  

"You're not allowed to drink," I retaliated.  

"Doesn't mean I won't have fun."  

"Five more minutes," I groaned. I had no idea how I was always tired. I felt as though someone was draining the energy out of me. Maybe it was the sun?  

"No! Up now, lazy ass!"  

"Geez pregnancy doesn't agree with you," I muttered, sitting up and yawning.