Chapter 13

~Time skip~

You and Steven climbed Spinel's injector. "Spinel, come on, we can talk this out." Steven said. "I don't wanna play anymore." Spinel said. "Spinel, this isn't a game!!" Steven yelled. Spinel punched you and Steven and almost fall. Spinel extended her arm to grab you and Steven. "You know, I came here to take my anger out on a bunch of strangers, but now that I know you two, I wanna kill you even more!" Spinel said. Spinel dropped her fingers one-by-one to drop you and Steven. Your and Steven's gems powered off. "I don't get it!" Steven yelled. "Huh?" Spinel questioned. "Why aren't our powers back? Aren't I reliving every horrible thing that's ever happened to us? A Gem I barely know is trying to kill me and Y/N, I'm paying for stuff our Moms did that had nothing to do with us, we're struggling with our powers, the world's about to end. What piece could we be missing? This is the story of our lifes!" Steven cried. Spinel just laughed at us. "Wow, I know I was gonna set you two back, but this is how you two started? The legends, Steven and Y/N Universe?" Spinel said and laughed again. "You gotta be kidding me. How did two powerless losers like you two become saviors of the galaxy?" Spinel said. "We changed, that's the final piece. All those struggles, we learned from them, and we grew. Oh my gosh. It's not just our gem powers we've forgotten. All this happily ever after stuff has us forget the first power we ever had... the power to change!" Steven said and your two Gems glowed. Spinel dropped you and Steven, but you and him floated in the air. There was flashing lights everywhere. Steven got his shields out and they both worked, along with his multi bubble. The power from the bubble knocked Spinel back. Steven went into his final song.

~Time skip~

After the song ended, Spinel made her arm into a fist. "Just can it, won't ya?! You two can't make everything better by singing some stupid song!" Spinel said and punched you and Steven. You and him crashed into the injector. "All that stuff's easy for you two to say, when you change, you change for the better, when I change, I change for the worse!" Spinel said and tried to break Steven's shield, but can't. Spinel slammed her fist into Steven's shield and half the injector cracked. "That's funny, right? A-at least you found me entertaining. You actually liked me, didn't you? What am I doing? Why do I wanna hurt you two so bad? I'm supposed to be a friend. I just wanna be a friend." Spinel said and cried. "Spinel..." Steven couldn't finish his sentence because at that moment, the injector exploded. "I got you two!" You say as you bubble Spinel and Steven into your bubble and drop down. The pieces came crashing down. You held Steven and Spinel in your bubble. "Whoa." You and Steven both say. "Oh no, no, no, no, no, what did I do? I've wrecked everything!" Spinel said. "Well, that's one way to get rid of your injector." Steven said to her. "But what about the poison, the planet, and you twos happily ever after?" Spinel said. "There's no such thing as an happily ever after." Steven said to Spinel. We'll always have more work to do." Steven said. Spinel felt bad all this time. Steven held out his hand, Spinel looked up, and grabbed it. "I'm sorry." Spinel said.

~Time skip~

The Diamonds arrived. "Knock knock, Steven and Y/N! It's us... the Diamonds. Are we interupting something?" The Diamonds asked you and Steven. "Uh, yeah!" Steven yelled. The Diamonds floated down by bubble. "Yellow, Blue, White, what are ya'll doing here?" Steven asked them. "Well, Steven and Y/N, we were all talking and... I'm sorry, but, what is that smell?" Yellow said. "I don't smell anything." Steven said. "Ugh, that's cause you two live here." Blue said something to you and Steven, but White interupted her. "This is taking too long! Steven and Y/N, we've come to Earth to live with you!" White said. "What?! My house isn't big enough for all of us!" Steven said. "Oh, well, I'm sure we could make do with... um..." White paused. She looked around and saw poison cracks in the ground. "Has your planet always been this... destroyed? Not that we're judging. Goodness no. Because judging anything based on appearance is wrong!" White said and smiled. Steven looked at her strangely. "Yeah, I don't know about this." Steven said. "But, Steven and Y/N, it's been so boring since you two left! I guess we'll just wait for you to visit us whenever you're ready." White said and cried. "Aw, come on, don't be like that. I-it's just... I'm right in the middle of saying goodbye to... Do you guys remember Spinel?" Steven asked the Diamonds. "I'm sorry, who?" White said. "Spinel, Pink Diamond's girl. Do you remember her?" You say to the Diamonds as the Diamonds chatted about who is Spinel. "Spinel, you've met the Diamonds before, right?" Steven asked her. "Y-yeah, but, they've never seen me like this!" Spinel said and walked to Steven. "Blue, Yellow, White, this is Spinel." Steven said.

"My Diamonddddddds." Spinel said and twisted her arms into shapes of diamonds. "Pink's little playmate?" Yellow said. "One of Pink's lost treasures!" Blue said. "Mom left on a floating garden in space." Steven said to them. "You poor thing." Blue said. "Aw, it was only 6000 years. I could that standing on my head!" Spinel said and standed on her head. Yellow laughed about her goofy handstand and said, "I like this Gem." "She's adorable and so much like Pink." Blue said. "Spinel, I... Steven and Y/N, since the Earth is disgusting, we'll just take Spinel back to Homeworld with us and you two can stay here." White said. "Really?" You and Steven say. "Huh?" Spinel said. The Diamonds burst into song again. After the same song, Steven said to Spinel, "You think you can handle them? They're not exactly easy to get along with." Steven said. Spinel then burst into song, too.
Spinel left with the Diamonds and the statue floated off back into space. "Another song?" Steven asked you. "You betcha!" You say and put on a hat and dress.

Here we are in the future
Here we are in the future and it's bright
Nothing to fear, no one to fight
I can't believe we've come so far
Happily ever after, there we were
And here we are
So happily we'll face
Whatever comes our way
And after we might do it all again
Here we are in the future
We'll be ready every day
For as long as we can say
We, we can make a change
Here we are in the future
We, we can make a change
Here we are in the future
We, we can make a change
Here we are in the future
Here we are, here we are
Come so far, come so far
And it's bright, and it's bright, and it's bright, and it's bright, and it's bright
We'll be ready every day
For as long as we can say
Here we are in the future
With our friends
That's why, happily ever after never ends

The audience claps and the title says, 'Stevrn Universe: The Movie'. The credits rolled like normal and something never-before-seen popped up. It read, "For the fans of Steven Universe'.

THE END

~

Thanks for reading my story and thanks for 600 reads! Bye, guys!

SoMuchStories2 (the popular one)