Chapter 4

That's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat their other friends
That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends

Gee, it's swell to finally meet their other friends
What did they say about me, what did they say?
What did you do without me, what did you do?

Did you play games without me, what did you play?
Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about youuuuuuu?

Ohhh, that's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat their oootheer friends

Me, Steven, and the Gems tried to get up. "She's running circles around us!" Garnet said.

"I'm resting, give me a break!" Amethyst said.

"It really IS her. And she can't be serious." Pearl said. "You know her, Pearl? Can you tell us who she is?" Steven asked and the Gem made an angry face.

Who am I, who am I, what are you even saying?
I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing
Let's play another game, this time I get to win

Lives on the line, winner takes all, ready or not, let's begin
Oohh, that's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat their other friends

That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally beat their oootheeer, oootheer, ooooooootherrrr friends

As she gets close enough to the Gems, she slices the Gems in half, reseting them to their original forms. Me and Steven were in shock. I was speechless.

"No... No! Why would you mysterious gem reset our gems?!" I screamed.

Three gems dropped on the ground. Steven finally said something, "That's enough!" and pulls out his bubble shield.

I do as well.

"Aww, what's the matter, Steven and Y/N? Miss your little friends already? Aw, don't worry. You're right behind them!" She says and slices Steven, but he didn't poof like the Gems.

He starts shaking. "You okay, Steven?" I ask him.

"He IS okay, little girl. And you too are gonna be just like him!" The Gem says and attempts to slice me.

I blocked the slice with my bubble shield. "That's enough, you!" I said to her.

"Aww, protecting your friend aren't you? That's something you pathetic humans would always do!" The gem said and sliced me.

I start shaking also. Me and him look at our gems.

'My gem didn't crack, so that thing she has MUST be worthless!' I thought. "Ha ha ha! That was nothin'!" Steven said.

"And I guess you don't mind if I do it again!" She says and slices you and his gems again. Steven got grip on the Gem's object. "Cut it out!" He says.

"You don't poof, do you two? Think it as much, just wait, your two idiotic human-halfs won't stand a chance against my injector! (singsong) Not after what I just did to both of your little Gems!"

"What are you talking about?" Steven asked her. "You two weren't always the powerful heroes, were you?" She then laughs and Steven grabs the object from her and slices her top half.

She then poofs into a Gem. Steven bent on his knees and shook once more. He put the pink Gem's object down on the grass.

"Better bubble you before anything else happens." He said and bubbled the Gem... or least he tried to because the bubble bursted.

Somehow, he can't bubble the Gem. "What?" He said and tried to bubble it again, but with no bubble.

"Where's my bubble? Come on." Steven said and tried once more to bubble the Gem, but the bubble can't fully form correctly.

He pants and lifts up his shirt. "What's going on?" He said as the other pink Gem was rattling on the grass. It clearly wants to be let out.

"Don't worry, Steven. We need to know why she's here." I say and help Steven up. I grab the gems and me and him walked back to the beach house, injured and with gem-less help.