Chapter 3

Steven and you rush to the Gems and take a selfie together. "Here we are in the future." You and Steven sang. Then, the Gems all started singing with him. "Happily ever after, here we are!" You, Steven, and all the Gems sang together. Time warps by and Steven plucks out a flower. He puts his pinky finger in his mouth and touches the bottom of the flower and suddenly enough, the top grows back. "I want everything to stay like this and never change." Steven says. "Me too, Steven... I hope." You say and pluck another flower and do the same thing Steven did. The top of the other flower grows back, too. "Agreed." Pearl said.

"Hey, how's the future look, Garnet? Do we all stay like this forever?" Steven asked her. "No!" She says. Steven feels a mighty wind on her shoulders and so do you. Suddenly, the sky began to swirl. An unknown thing appears in the sky and comes crashing down, injecting Beach City with poison. "Hey, are you Steven and Y/N Universe?" A person said. "Um, yes?" Steven says. "Perfect." The thing said. The mysterious figure hopped onto the base of the injector.

"Well, well, well, well, well, lemme get a look at the menagerie! You must be Amethyst, you must be Garnet, Pink Diamond's Pearl, and Purple's Y/N, well, they took you two... with them, isn't that just... swell?!" "It can't be." Pearl said to her. "Ha ha ha! Ha ha ho! But it can be! And it is! I got a new style, and a few new toys, that will put an end to your happily ever after once and for all!" She said. "Whoa, whoa, this has got to be a misunderstanding." Steven began with. "In case you haven't heard, me and Steven established peace across the-" You say before the Gem interupts you. "Yeah, yeah, I've heard. I had your little message to the universe... on loop!" She says and kicks you and Steven in the face. The Gems pull out their weapons. You wipe the blood off your cheek. "I just loooove that part where Pink Diamond and Purple spend the rest of their days on this... nowhere planet with a bunch of nnnobodies!" The Gem said and got into song.