Chapter 12

Spinel followed Steven to the beach house. "If he finds her, he'll come back here, right?" Amethyst said to Pearl. "Guys! Guess who's back?" Steven said. "Come on down!" Steven said to Spinel. "Won't they all be not exactly incredibly thrilled to... see me like this?" Spinel said and pointed to a stripe tear. "We just have to talk to them." Steven said and held out his hand. Spinel smiled. "Ta-da!" Steven said. "W-w-w-w-w, what?!" Pearl stuttered and Amethyst and her pulled out their weapons. "Oh, Spinel, did you change your hair?" Garnet asked her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Spinel got her memories back, but she's not going to hurt us. Everything's chill." Steven said. And at that moment, Connie and Lion came out of a portal, with a sword in her hand. "I'm here! Where's the fight?!" Connie said. "Don't fight! Everything's chill!" Steven said. Greg was in the bathroom. He came out and all of them pointed their weapons at him. "Alright, alright, I'll wash my hands!" Greg said and went back into the bathroom.
"Whew, okay, Spinel? Can I ask you a favor?" Steven said to her. "Are you kidding? Anything!" Spinel said and they all went to the injector.

Steven asked Spinel to turn off the injector. Spinel walked to the injector, shifted her hand into a horn, and blowed. The injector lifted off the ground. "Okay, can someone fill me in?" Connie asked. "Thanks, Spinel." Steven said. "Aw, gee. What are friends for?" Spinel said. Okay, we've almost cleaned up this mess. Now all we need are Garnet's memories and my powers, and we can all get back to living happily ever after. What would work for Garnet? Something about fusion, something about love..." Steven said before Spinel interupted him. "What about me?" Spinel said. "Huh?" Steven said. "Is that all you needed me for? To turn off my injector?" Spinel asked. "No, well... sort of, but... not really." Steven said. "Well, what now? I-I did what you wanted. That's it?" Spinel said to Steven.

"Well, yeah... we can just... forget this whole thing ever happened." Steven said to her. "How are you gonna forget with me around? I'm the source of all your problems. Don't pretend you want me here. What's your plan for me, huh? You gonna put me somewhere? You gonna leave me somewhere? You gonna leave me alone?" Spinel said. "Spinel..." Steven said before Spinel knocked him to the ground. The rejuvenator bounced and right in front of everyone seeing what had just happened. They didn't know what to do with the rejuvenator unless they give to you. You pick up the rejuvenator and stuff it in your sweater pocket and Spinel was still getting angry at Steven.