Chapter 2

Once upon a time, I only lived to be in Pink Diamond's service
Till the day the two of us
Snuck down to be on this planet's surface
We became our fantasy
And I was sure she set me free
But in the end, I guess I never left her side
And after love and loss and all the tears that I cried
I find that-
"Here we are in the future." You, Steven, and Pearl sang and laughed.

"Hey, buddy." Steven said to Lion. "I'm heading out of town." Steven said to them. "See you at the concert tonight?" Greg said to Steven. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." Steven said and dived into Lion's fur and you catched up behind him, and in Lion's fur, you and him see trees on parts of grass. He hums part of "Happily Ever After." Steven stops, turns around, makes an 'x' with his arms, and falls down. You catch up also. Steven and you come out of Lars' hair. Garnet holds up two chairs. "I saved you two some seats." She said as she let down the chairs. "Thanks, Garnet." You and Steven both say at the same time. You and him gasp, looked at each other, and blush. "Hey, guys, what did we miss?" Steven says as Lars' puts down a jello-like cake. "You're just in time for my favorite part of the story." She says and sings.

Once upon a time, a Sapphire came to Earth with her Ruby soldier
Sapphire's deadly fate was set
Until the Ruby rushed in to hold her
Suddenly, they were fusing
Beautiful, strange, confusing
And there I was, a bundle of questions, so naive
That if I told me this, I never would have believed you, then, but
"Here we are in the future." You, Garnet, and Steven sang.

"Lemme just save these." Steven said as he put a bubble around the jello-like cake pieces.

"I guess I'll eat mine." I say, eating the hello cake piece.

"Hey, any idea what Amethyst is up to?" Steven asked Garnet. "I have every idea what everyone is up to." She says. Steven and you chuckle for the third time.

"You'll find her if you head to Little Homeworld. Take the warp." Garnet says as the camera pans to a building with half-circles on top of it. Steven and you warp on top of a diamond.

He suddenly walks and almost falls off the diamond. "Whoa!" Amethyst said and grabbed Steven with her vine. "Careful, dude!" "Pew, pew!" Steven and her say and point finger guns at each other.

Then, they did their fist bump handshake. "One, two, three, hup!" Steven and her say and belly-bumped each other. "Thanks, Amethyst! Whoa!" Steven says and grabs a rope as the diamond goes up.

"Steven, you're just in time!" Bismuth said. "We're about to install the new warp." "Which means Little Homeworld is 83.7% complete." Peridot said."Only 83.7%? We'd better get cracking!" Lapis said and flew off.

"I'm on it!" Bismuth said. She turns the handle and the crane turns left. "Wow! Little Homeworld's growing fast." Steven said. "So are you!"

Amethyst says to Steven and morphs into him. "Look at me! I'm a young adult!" She says and morphs back. You and Steven chuckle.

"I love that all these Gems want to make their new home on Earth. Wish I'd had this when I first emerged." Amethyst said.

Once upon a time-

"Um, sorry to interrupt Amythest, but could I maybe sing a song about myself?" I asked her.

"Sure, whatever makes your heart run faster!" Amythest says.

"(sighs) Okay. Here we go."

Once upon a time, I was Pink's tiny little servent
Until one day, that our planet was destroyed by a giant serpent
We found home right here, wish I could've gone off and steer
And you know what though, it actually doesn't make any sense to go off for no reason since-

"Here we are in the future!" Me and Steven simultaneously said.

~Continued in Chapter 4...~