99.

Before Sehkani could respond Aria being was yanked by her hair away from them and went crashing to the ground

" Bitch, you had this shit coming! " Raelynn yelled angrily as she punched Aria in her head twice.

Naomi pushed Raelynn down, making her fall. Raelynn still had a grip on Aria's hair and proceeded to hit her as she fell. It was only a matter of seconds before Aria was on top of Raelynn, not even pulling her hair, giving her straight and solid punches right to her face. Raelynn still had her hair and was barely hitting her, she had never been in a real fight before today.

Sehkani stood back watching, Raelynn deserved her ass beat for all the shit she had been doing and sneaking Aria how she did. He told her countless of times that she didn't wanna start trouble with his sister because she could fight, she fucked him up a few times when they would fight.

Everybody stood around either watching or recording. As soon as Sehkani saw blood, he pulled Aria off of her feeling like Raelynn had enough.

" Dumb bitch! " Aria yelled, she kicked Raelynn right in her face with the edge of her heel as Sehkani pulled her away.

None of their friends knew what was going on until the walked through the crowd towards the exit with Sehkani holding onto a disheveled Aria.

" What happened?" Naomi asked frantically. She was confused, her and Raelynn were cool.

Ari didn't answer her, all she thought about was how this would've been avoided if she had stayed home.

" Can you please talk so I can go back in there and find that bitch! " Naomi spoke angrily. She felt bad and, she didn't even notice that Aria had walked off.

Sehkani was still high, a fight wasn't blowing that. His sister had won and that was that. " You good? " He asked Aria

Aria nodded, not even bothering to look at him, she was so upset at the moment

" Can we please go Naomi ? " She mumbled.

The tone of her voice had Naomi feeling worse, she didn't want to come out tonight and she forced her too and she ended up fighting, something she didn't have to do when she stayed in the house. Aria walked to the car and Naomi looked over at Sehkani

" Me and you need to talk " she said in a serious tone

" We don't have shit to talk about " Sehkani replied nonchalanty

Naomi rolled her her eyes and walked away. They got into the car with Naomi driving, Aria sat quietly in the passenger seat. This fight was taking a toll on her, she was doing so good and that was the last thing that she wanted to happen.

Only five minutes into the drive, Aria sniffled catching Naomi's attention. Naomi looked over at her friend who had tears streaming down her face.

She immediately stopped the car. " This is all my fault, I shouldn't have made you come out tonight." Naomi said.

Aria didn't respond, she just continued to cry, staring ahead.

" Aria, please tell me what's wrong." Naomi begged, on the brink of tears herself.

"Why can't I just be happy for once?" Aria spoke through tears." Nothing ever goes good for me "

The fight with Raelynn sparked a lot she had built up in her, she didn't know why she was crying and she didn't know how to fix it.

" I'm so tired of this city Naomi ." Sighing, Aria put her head in her lap, she was so ready to just get her daughter and leave but she couldn't even do that, she knew some shit had to change real soon.