70.

One week later

Naomi, Jade, KJ, Dre and Aria walked through the mall on a Saturday, wasting time, they didn't have anything better to do

" I still can't believe you fought at that party " Dre said to Aria as they walked inside forever 21

" Cynn got exactly what she asked for " Naomi said nonchalantly " Why did y'all fight anyways "

" Somebody said it was over Karter but I thought Karter was like your brother " Dre said

" He is " Aria said nervously " Cynn just overreacted "

" Well now next time she know better than to swing on people " Dre laughed making Naomi and Jade laugh

Aria picked up a hot pink dress and examined it " you like it? " Jade asked " I can get it for you if you want"

" We'll be over there " Dre said before taking KJ away to the men's part. They had gotten so close in a week, they were inseparable and KJ really liked Dre. He was two years older than him, very mature and caring, all the traits of a good boyfriend.

" Nah I'm good, thanks" Aria replied, she didn't like taking anything from anybody and she didn't need anybody to buy her anything because

"It doesn't hurt to steal sis " Jade whispered giving Aria a look. Aria had never stole anything a day in her life, Jade grabbed the dress Aria was looking at and looked around before putting it in her purse. Aria's heart started to beat fast, she was nervous, she didn't want to get caught and her friend was acting so bold. Naomi was used to it though and that's why she didn't let Jade come over her house, Jade wasn't raised the way they were and it was obvious.

" Relax " Jade said noticing Aria was nervous, she picked up some more things before heading to the register. When they walked through the door the alarms went off

" Can I see your bag ma'am " one of the workers said, Aria almost passed out, she thought they had gotten caught. Jade passed her the bag and she checked it, she gave it back

" I'm sorry, these things are so old they go off for no reason all the time" the worker laughed " have a good day ma'am "

Jade looked at Aria and smiled before they walked out the store together

" Now you have the dress you wanted and you didn't have to spend any money"

" You can keep it " Aria assured, she wanted no parts.

A group of boys walked past and one of them roughly bumped KJ almost knocking him down " Watch where you going faggot "

" Don't talk to him like that " Dre said angrily

" Or what ? " the boy said walking up on him. Even though the boy was taller and more buff than him, Dre wasn't intimidated at all. Aria and her friends turned around and KJ looked like he could cry.

" Come on man " One of the boy's friend said trying to pull away, he chuckled before walking away with his friends.

" Are you okay ? " Dre asked KJ, KJ snatched away from him

" I don't need you to defend me okay? "

" He was talking shit, I did what I had to do KJ " Dre said in a confused tone

" Like I said, I don't need you to defend me.. it's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything "
KJ said he headed towards the exit " Come on " he said to Aria making her leave every one confused.

Aria got into the car and so did KJ, the ride home was silent, neither one of them bothered to turn on the radio. When they got to their house Aria parked the car and stopped KJ before he could get out the car.