33.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES

Adryian and Kai laid in bed late at night watching ' dream girls ' , Adryian's favorite movie. They were curled up with Adryian's butt in Kai's lap. While Adryian was so into the movie, Kai was growing bored. She began to rub Adryian's thigh before traveling her hand closer to her private area.

Adryian rolled her eyes and pushed her hand away, she wasn't in the mood and she was still sore from being with Kasuan.

After multiple tries Kai eventually gave up, she sucked her teeth and sat up in bed. " What so I can't touch you now ? " she said

" I'm watching the movie "

" Man fuck this movie " Kai said turning off the tv. Adryian sat up looked at her. " Adryian you haven't let me touch you in weeks, what's up with that ? "

" You being mad annoying right now " Adryian replied, she reached for the remote and Kai moved it out of her reach

" Nah tell me wassup' .. you seeing somebody else now ? "

Adryian leaned over and grabbed the remote away from her, she turned on the tv  " I can see whoever I want because me and you.. are not together "

" You wasn't saying that when you was sitting on my face, or when I was taking yo' ass out on dates, getting yo' hair and nails done and shit " Kai said with much attitude

" I never asked you to do anything for me and if you feeling some type of way you can go " Adryian replied nonchalantly

Kai chuckled, she looked down and shook her head to herself. She looked up at Adryian " You back with Kasuan huh .. " She said, Adryian looked at her. " I saw the way you looked at him that night at the restaurant, you're still in love with him "

" I love him because he's the father of my child... I'm not in love with him " Adryian lied.

Kai shook her head and got out of bed, she started to put her clothes on " You just lied straight to my face "

" I'm not lying "

Kai turned around and got in Adryian's face, she looked her deep in her eyes " Tell me you don't love him, tell me your not still seeing him and you two haven't had sex " she said. Adryian was stuck, she couldn't say a word. Kai shook her head again and moved away from her, she already knew the answer.

It hurt her, she felt like she had wasted time on the wrong female again, she told Adryian her past, opened up to her and let her in and Adryian did her the same way her ex did her.

She got dressed and headed out the room before stopping at the door and turning around, she searched deep in her pant's pocket before pulling out the key to Adryian's house Adryian had given her awhile back and placed it on a near by dresser. " See ya' around " Kai said before leaving out the house.

Adryian was sad, she never meant to hurt Kai and she really liked the friendship they had, it's just her heart was with Kasuan and she could never fully commit to Kai and give her what she wanted knowing that.

*****

" Damn she bad " Niko said loud enough for only Raheem to hear as they watched Stephanie vacuum around Kasuan's house. She wore a white tank top with no bra and a pair of grey tights that showed off her curves and thick ass nicely.

Kasuan came down the stairs and walked up to Stephanie, she gave him a kiss " Why you got on this tight ass shit ? " he asked taking a look over her body. All his boys were over and here his girl was looking like a Milf.