95.

Aaliyah stood in front of Chanel, thinking about if she wanted to go in and spend a couple thousand on a bag. She was far from broke and wanted to pretend like she didn't have money besides, her friend in Detroit was always sending her money just because.

She decided to go in and immediately spotted the pastel pink handbag that she had wanted but started to see other things, noting in her head she had only came for one thing. After buying the bag, she headed over to the perfume rack and begin to test out different smells.

"Excuse me." A deep voice spoke as he tapped her on the shoulder.

Aaliyah immediately turned around, it was a brown skin dude with a cute face and waves in his hair that looked to be around her age had tapped her.  " Can I help you? " she asked

"I don't mean to sound-," he stopped himself and touched the bridge of his nose before exhaling, Aaliyah found that so sexy but decided to keep her thoughts to herself. "I really need that bag." He replied

Aaliyah frowned, " You need what? " She asked. He was no longer cute and she figured he was gay.

" I'm willing to pay you more than what you bout to' pay for that bag shawty." He spoke seriously." Whatever you want, I'm deadass."

"Hmm.. limited edition Chanel or give it to some random nigga so he can make a random bitch happy? I don't think so " Aaliyah teased

The boy smirked. " My sister turning thirteen and she really wanted that bag." He said

"Who buys a thirteen year old Chanel?" Aaliyah questioned.

"It's a bag."

"And it's a no." She replied. How stupid would she be to give a limited edition up.

"It's a no for the bag but are you gone say the same if I ask for your number?" He flirted.

Aaliyah it her lip, contemplating on if he was worth it or not. " I don't know, ask me."

Later on that night

Aaliyah and her cousin sat at the bar in club Onyx, drinking from a bottle of Don Julio and a bottle of Hennessy they ordered for themselves.

"So where is dude? He's like an hour late." Jaliyah asked, taking another drink from the Hennessy bottle.

Aaliyah shrugged and tapped her fingers to the rhythm of the music. The boy she met earlier had asked her to come out tonight with him and he was late, she was a little bored, but the bottle was helping to ease that away.

Only minutes later, large arms were wrapped around Aaliyah, she immediately knew who it was

" You're late as fuck Caleb." Aaliyah rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her pineapple mango drink.

" My bad ma.. traffic was a bitch. " Caleb replied

Aaliyah turned to her cousin "Girl, this nigga is in love and won't tell me who it is, that's weird right?" She asked.

"It's not, I gotta get the situation straight first." Caleb said, since he was out he wanted to work things out with Aria but he knew that'd be hard

" What's to get straight Caleb? If you love her go get the bitch!" The liquor was surely setting in Aaliyah's system and Jaliyah could tell by how obnoxious she was becoming.

"It ain't that easy." Caleb laughed.

"It's always that easy," Aaliyah replied, she finished off her drink before standing up." You wanna dance with me?"

On the other side of the club, Sehkani sat in VIP getting high as a kite. He had a cup of Hennessy and hypnotic, two blunts and a Percocet. He was almost gone and with Karter urging him to slow down, it only made him go harder.