65.

" I told you to ignore her, stay away from her.. leave each other the fuck alone so why the fuck would you go out and fight her " Sehkani said angrily. He was driving Aaliyah to her doctors appointment, they were in the middle of a heated argument. " What if something would've happened to the baby "

" She started with me " Aaliyah replied with angry tears in her eyes. " You always take her side "

" I'm not taking sides, both y'all dumb " he said nonchalantly.

" Nigga you dumb " Aaliyah said mushing the side of his face

" Yo' touch me one more time and I swear to god Aaliyah, on my momma' ima' knock you the fuck out " Sehkani said looking at her then back at the road. He was so annoyed with London and Aaliyah.

" Touch me Sehkani, I dare you.. touch me "

" iight.. hit me one more time and watch what happen " Sehkani warned

" Fuck you "

" Fuck you too " he replied. They pulled up to the doctors office and Aaliyah got herself together before they went inside. The tension was thick and they both still had attitudes. The same Doctor that worked with Adryian was working with Aaliyah and Sehkani.

" Aaliyah White " Dr.porter called out. Sehkani and Aaliyah stood up from there seats and walked over to her. her mouth dropped " Sehkani? Sehkani Wright ? .. oh my god, I can't believe it " she said as they walked to the room

" Do I know you ? " he asked in a confused tone

" No but I know you, I'm your mothers doctor.. I delivered you and your sister " Dr.porter smiled " How is she by the way ? "

" She's good.. " Sehkani replied " pregnant "

" What !!?? really? " Dr.porter asked " Well congratulations to her.. I'll probably be seeing her soon " she said. She instructed Aaliyah to sit down on the exam chair and unbutton her jeans and lift her shirt. She asked her a few simple questions before applying the cool gel on her stomach and rubbing the transducer around her lower stomach.

Sehkani looked at the monitor screen and a small smile appeared on his face. He was always happy to see his baby and he was more than excited to find out the gender today. " So what is it ? Is it a boy or a girl ? " he asked

Dr.porter looked at the monitor and rubbed the transducer around for a few seconds before smiling she looked at them both. " Congratulations.. it's a girl " she said

" A girl ? " Aaliyah said making a face. She didn't want to believe it, she wanted a boy.

" Yes a girl, sweetie congratulations " Dr.porter laughed. She always got these reactions.

Sehkani smiled not taking his eyes off the screen, he was more than happy. His attitude had went away, he knew he couldn't stay mad at Aaliyah for long. He placed his hand inside of hers and she looked up at him with a shocked look on her face before smiling, she pouted her lips out and he kissed them.

" I love you " she said

" I love you too baby "

They finished up the appointment and Dr.porter gave Aaliyah a list of things to do and not to do and things to eat and not to eat. They walked out of the room and ran into London and her mom. Sehkani's mouthed dropped

" So you couldn't answer the phone cause you was with this bitch ? " London asked boldly, attitude laced in her voice

" Yo' chill " Sehkani said. He didn't feel like hearing her voice.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and rubbed her stomach " I'm going to the car " she said. Sehkani passed her his car keys and she left out the building, however he stayed.