24.

Adryian woke up the next morning, she could barely sleep. The floor was uncomfortable and the basement was freezing cold at night yet burning hot during the day. They had given her an oversized white shirt and black sweatpants to change in. She sat up and let her thoughts consume her

What if nobody even realizes I'm missing ? She thought.

The basement door began to unlock and slowly open. Adryian looked up, it was Mrs.whitaker holding a tray of food for her. She slowly walked down the stairs looking at Adryian. She placed the tray on the floor next to her and stood up

" You expect me to eat this ? " Adryian asked examining the sandwich, she had a sandwich chips and a bottle of orange juice.

" Look.. I don't want to hurt you, just eat " she replied " I really don't care if you starve "

Adryian picked up the sand which, she really was hungry " How do I know you're not trying to poison me " she asked

" If I wanted to kill you, we would've killed you last night " Mrs.whitaker replied " But my son Tyriq loves you so I guess you're lucky "

Adryian couldn't believe it. She felt so played, she had known the Whitakers all her life and never knew they had kids. She bit into her sandwich and began to eat. Mrs.whitaker looked at her one last time before walking back up the stairs.

******

Kasuan had the house Jayceon was staying at completely guarded, a few more of his workers had took the first flight in the morning to Chicago and he had Adryian's mom and sister's and Sehkani in the house with him. He didn't tell them what was going on, all they knew was Adryian was missing. Nothing could calm Sehkani down, whenever he was away from Adryian for too long all he would do was cry if he wasn't sleep.

Kasuan sat in the home office by himself looking out the window, deep in his thoughts. He hadn't slept, he couldn't knowing Adryian was out there somewhere in harm.

" I brought breakfast " Jayceon said walking into the office holding bags of Chick-fil-A

" I'm straight " Kasuan replied.

" Man you gotta' eat "  Jayceon said taking a seat on the desk " I know this whole situation got you stressed but you got to eat " Kasuan's phone began to vibrate on the desk, Jayceon picked it up and his heart dropped when he saw who was calling. " Yo' Adryian calling "

Kasuan quickly turned around and took the phone from him. " Adryian " he said. The line was silent for a second before Tyriq answered only responding with a creepy laugh " Aye where the fuck is Adryian  " Kasuan yelled, anger filled his voice. " Yo I swear to god Tyriq on my son when I find you ima' kill you and every mufuka' with yo' last name. Word to my son "

" You mean MY son " Tyriq said

" Nigga stop playing with me you know damn well he ain't yo' son .. never knew a nigga that wanted to play step daddy so damn bad "

Tyriq laughed again " I remember when we made him, You know she called me daddy " he said, " Ahhh the way her pussy gets soooo wet when I'm doing what she likes, do you-.. do you know what she likes Kasuan ? "

Kasuan sucked his teeth, He was feeling played with " Where is she ?" He asked

Tyriq looked over Adryian who had just received a beating for biting one of his men, her face was swollen and she was bleeding from the mouth and nose " She's a fighter " he chuckled " But she's safe with me "

" You better not touch her I swear to god " Kasuan said getting angrier, he let out a deep breath.

" You want her so bad, come get her "