Chapter 10

Dianne's POV

The golden sand filled the gaps between my toes as Joe and I walked back up the beach.

J-"You're shivering"
D-"Oh I didn't notice"
J-"Here have my shirt"
D-"You'll be cold then"
J-"That doesn't matter... take it please"
D-"Thanks"

As we wandered back up to the streets and back to the village.

J-"Where are you staying"
D-"In my old house, my friends are staying in the villa next door... there's the villa"

J-"Wow that's nice it's a lot better than our place"D-"It definitely is"

D-"It definitely is"

Joe laughed.

D-"Who even booked that place"
J-"My friend Caspar did"
D-"Well it was very stupid of him"
J-"Yes it can't be that bad can it"
D-"The water will work for about a day then it'll all go wrong"
J-"Well we'll all have a shower before we go to bed"
D-"Oh boy those pipes will go quicker than I thought how many of you are there"
J-"Well there's me, Byron, Caspar, Connor, Jack and Oli so 6"
D-"Yep I was right those pipes are gonna go very quickly"
J-"I'm slightly scared"
D-"Not to freak you out but I'm pretty sure the place is haunted too"
J-"Really I might just sleep outside"

We both laughed although I wouldn't be surprised if Joe actually did.

D-"Well we're nearly at your stop"
J-"Wait where's your place"
D-"Behind those bushes, it looks out onto the beach"

J-"But the beach is that way"D-"There's another beach but not many people know about it and I'd like to keep it that way"J-"Your secret is safe with me"D-"Good you're keeping a lot of secrets of mine"J-"I am aren't I, well here I am"

D-"There's another beach but not many people know about it and I'd like to keep it that way"
J-"Your secret is safe with me"
D-"Good you're keeping a lot of secrets of mine"
J-"I am aren't I, well here I am"

Joe stood in front of me his arms wrapped around me. I pulled away and his arms fell down and held my waist.

D-"When are you gonna tell me some of your secrets... Goodnight man who knocked me over"
J-"Goodnight girl from the airport"

I smiled and watched Joe walk into the villa, I ran off to the villa my friends were staying in to make sure they were okay.

Marissa-"Where did you go"
D-"Urm I just got a little to much for me"

Marissa walked, well it was more of a travelling sway, towards me.

D-"Okay let's get you to bed"

I tucked Marissa in as if she was a little girl. I checked on the others before slowly wandering back to my place. All I could think about as I wandered back was Joe. The way his hair moved in the wind and his eyes lit up every time he smiled and not to be weird but his neck. Joe. Joe and Dianne. Dianne and Joe. Joanne. Or Doe. No definitely Joanne. I took a big deep breathe in and slowly let it out. What a day it's been. It's been pretty darn good.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love