Stalling on the way home

Tiptoe by the window, by the window~

Happy Halloween (belated) but hey, it’s all souls day~
Therefore, another chapter, perhaps? XD

Oh! Don’t forget to find me in tumblr~ I don’t post as much but if I do get enough followers, I will be UUUUUber active. :3

Guys, Thank you so much!!! 1,8K+ reads? I love you all! *throws a loooot of chocolates*

----------------------

General P.O.V.

Noon has reached midway to sundown and classes were over. Lenka and Len have been inseparable since the first period of the noon which saved the whole school’s ass from getting kicked by one heck of an ‘Ice Queen’.

Len offered the girl a ride home but she had to refuse. Apparently, she has other plans.

“Len, I have to check on Akaito. I really wanna hang out after class but I have to check on them. They got me worried.” Lenka stared at the car that was waiting for her. “Say, do me a favor and check on Nikki, Kano, and Titaia at home for me. Please?” Lenka requested and the look on Len’s face tell her that he didn’t mind at all.

“Sure. Though, you owe me one for this.” He told her.

“Yeah, anything just do me this favor.” Lenka smiled and hastened over to her car and rode away with a grin on her face.

Len sighed but smiled afterwards and drove to the mansion of Lenka Kagamine.

While her smile occupied her lips, Lenka’s mind has run a thousand questions without stopping. She always wondered what Len was thinking.

“You know, you can read his mind. It isn’t illegal.” Rin have reminded her to answer at least that one question yet the thought of being in Len’s mind was disturbing.

“I know but I’m not used to hijacking inside people’s mind” Lenka replied and made a heavy sigh in which her driver have noticed.

“Milady, is there something wrong?” He asked the young lady.

“It’s nothing, AL.” Lenka replied and stared out of the window with thoughts pre-occupying her mind.

“If you say so, Milady.” AL replied and didn’t ask further and concentrated on driving.

In less than ten minutes, they arrived in front of the home of Lyra. AL opened the door for Lenka who thanked him and walked to the front door.

“Milady, should I wait?” AL asked.

“No. You go ahead.” Lenka ordered and her driver complied and left her.

She took a deep breath before she rang to house’s doorbell.

It took her a while and a lot more times for someone to open the door only to her surprise; it wasn’t Lyra or Akaito who opened it.

“How may I help you?” A lady with marvelous dark hair and round eyes—completely different from Lyra, her face weary and tired, asked.

“Ah, I’m Lenka Kagamine. I’m looking for Lyra. Is she here?” Lenka asked.

The lady’s gentle expression turned to surprise and disgust mixed together with fear.

“M-Miss Kagamine, P-Please enter. I-I’ll just call her.” The lady stuttered and ran upstairs when Lenka has settled in the living room of their home.

Cozy yet cold, their home is a simple yet elegant one with all the leather couches, glass coffee tables, and a wide screen television, it was like an apartment. What were warm about the place are the framed pictures hung at the wall, showing the happy times of Lyra and her whole family. Her mother, her father and her smiling in one picture at the woods by winter which looks like a few years back, it was their perfect family. Was.