Seeing something you're not supposed to

A/N: I know I said I'll update after exams but I didn't TT^TT I'm sorry for that. Really! It's already vacation so I guess I get to update more often. Sorry, ladies and gents...I'll make it up to you >^<
-----XXX-----

Lenka

"What do you mean we have a lot to talk about?" I asked her even if she just woke up. I rushed to her bedside, worried of what could she possibly mean with her words.

"Nikki, you have to rest a little longer. You're still getting better, right?" Kank asked out of sheer worry as I could tell but Nikki had other plans. She looked rather serious, as if this matter couldn't wait.

"No, you have to listen. Kano, did you tell them?" Nikki asked and forced herself to sit. Kano assisted her and so did I and my cousin nodded. It may not be in full detail but he did tell me the gist of it.

Lyra and Akaito nodded as well, possibly have been said to them when I left yesterday. Len nodded as well to my surprise. "Good. Did anyone visit here whenI was out?"

" Doctor Darkhouse. A family--"

"Doctor. Yeah, she was to mine as well." Nikki yawned and sighed. "You met her and sheprobably threatened one of you. That's just the start."

I couldn't understand why she was rushing to tell us all this. Wasn't she hungry for being asleep for quite a while? Was it really urgent?

"You can tell it to us later, Nikki. You have to--" My words were interjected by Nikki grabing my hand, her eyes glowing red.

"Miku, the Mad Queen, is alive."

For once, I felt my blood run cold, Rin's thought turned silent and the heavy atmosphere in the room just got heavier. Miku...if I read jt right before, she's the one best friend of Rin that plottted to kill her in the end. She was close and she did succeed but she died not long before Rin did. If she's alive...this is worse than I actually thought it was.

What mess have I gotten myself into?

"Miku? Miku Hatsune? That's impossible!" Len exclaimed, probably in pure disbelief as everyone is in the room. "How?! That's not true."

Nikki shook her head and took a deep breath. "Miku is alive. She was only weakened by what happened before. She was young, powerful and power hungry for the throne of being the one true queen of Vampires. This time, I know so that she'll go through any lengths to kill Lenka--Rin's body host."

I couldn't speak in shock so Len kept talking, asking Nikki the same question I was thinking. "How do you know all this?"

Nikki-chan gave a look to Kano who was already holding her close by. I wanted explanations as to who is this new threath to all of us. "She's alive. That's the rest I could tell you. I never realized what she was planning but now, I get it all."

"What?" I asked and pulled my hand away. "You sound like you know Miku."

The girl bit her lip. Guilty.

"NIkki, are you saying someone is a threat to my best friend?" Lyra asked, pissed probably.

"Y-Yes." I took a shaky breath and stood up.

"Look, Nikki," I started, trying not to be a mess like my mind was. "It's hard to believe your words, Nikki. I know you're warning us but as harsh as this sounds, I never trusted you. If Miku is alive, she'll show her face eventually but so log she doesn't, I won't let that mess me up more than I already am."

She looked hurt but Lyrra placed a hand on my shoulder. When I met her eyes, she nodded. Perhaps a sign that I said what I should have. Kano looked enraged however. Of course he would be, I just told his destine that I never trusted her and I had a hardtime believing her so why won't he?