Unbelievable

A/N: OuO I told you I'll make it up to you guys. I mean I try to give more words per chappie but that's just a bore, right? O3O Anyway, I'll keep the story going for now. I have lots going on and some book in the making too ^w^ I hope you enjoy this one \OuO/ I'm actually happy you like it so far...despite my lazy updating schedule TvT

_AsunaYuiKirito_: Oh, props for my sister who edited the original pic and made the cover for this book as I changed it \OuO/

Nikki-chaa: dear, I'm sorry for the previous chapter dear and for my absence TvT;;;;..

Read ahead, ladies and gents~

========================

Len

When I heard Lenka was in an accident, I rushed the best I could to where she is but Lyra instructed that we proceed to the hospital so we did only to see the press waiting outside. I knew I was doomed but I tried my best to slip through them, troubled and I didn't even give a rat's ass when they saw and questioned me.

Lyra rushed with me to the ER but they stopped us by the door and confirmed that Lenka was inside, badly injured as well. Even if we were vampires, we knew pain as mush as any normal person and too much pain can place us in shock.

Who and what did this to Lenka will pay. I wanted them to suffer and hurt as much as Lenka did. I didn't see her injured but I know...she was in so much pain.

"Len.." Lyra called me and pulled me to the bench. "Calm down, Lenka's a strong girl. This won't faze her. She'll be fine in a matter of hours, okay?"

I clenched my fist, so tight that my knuckles turned white as I seethed in anger. "Lyra, Lenka was still hurt and a bomb? Someone was targeting her." I muttered under my breath. "Let it be human or another kind, I will not tolerate it."

The thought of someone trying to kill Lenka was enough to make me angry. Heck even the thought of someone looking at her with a bad look was bad as it was. I should be there to protect her. I should have followed her. I should have been the one who was injured that much. I know Lenka can handle herself but this was just...I was too careless. I should have not left her alone! She doesn't have body guards so I should be there to at least look out for her, right? I should have been--

"Len! Snap out of it! The press saw you, they know Lenka so what do you suggest we do, huh?" Lyra asked me and showed me her phone. I look horrid in that pic.

A fan posted it and now, I know the press and media would have their eyes on me and Lenka now. What am I supposed to say? We're not exactly in a relationship. This is gonna be a wreck.

"Mister Kagamine, are you here for Miss Lenka?" A nurse came out from the Operating Room, in scrubs and I couldn't help but notice how much blood was on it.

"Y-Yes." She looked rather confused, stumped and speechless. This was going to be a disaster. Lenka must have shown recovery a few minutes in that must have confused the doctors and nurses inside. Lyra gave me a squeeze by the arm, giving a worried look.

"It's quite complicated. She's fine, her system is...oddly unscathed but we don't know why she doesn't have a heartbeat." The nurse sighed, still quite baffled.

"Lyra, can you entertain the nurse for a while? I have to place a call." I excused myself from the ladies and called a certain elemental.

Three rings later, she answered. "H-hello?" She sounded like she was awoken by  my call.

"Sorry, Titaia but we need you here in the hospital now. Please....Lenka got in a bad accident." I told her in hushed tones as to keep this matter to ourselves.