A talk with the she-devil

A/N: Forgive me for not updating for long periods of time but between schoolwork, life and housework, I can say I'm pretty busy. I think...

I update as often as I could though...and if I don't have a writer's block. Hehe..

I was planning to make another story but I have a new one that still needs to be filled by more chapters, maybe soon but please do look forward to it.

For RWBY fans out there, I have a new story for you guys and I haven't seen anyone try to make that kind of plot so why not give it a shot. QuQb

===+++===

General P.O.V.

The doctor was well aware of what could be the stakes now that she was holding Rin Kagamine for a while and locked the doors so no one could disturb their talk but she just had to explain things to her.

A lot of things have happened while she resided at the human world, wars, change and history made that were written in the books, she witnessed most of it. She was one of the first daughters of her bloodline and the vampire race have existed longer than what humans think.

"Rin..." The doctor started and took a chair herself and sat in front of Rin who was bounded in chains with no power whatsoever-an effect by the chains itself.

"Why did you kill my parents? Why did you slay all of the people who served my house? Why did you take all of those who I cherished? Why do you want me killed? Why...?" Rin was glaring at the doctor and refused to break eye contact.

Sapphire was distorted by the girl's red eyes but it wasn't something that she should be problematic about. She was fully aware of the abilities of Rin Kagamine so she knew how to counter them.

"One by one, I shall answer your question." The doctor said and sighed.

Rin was clenching her jaw and she didn't understand why in the world did the doctor do it.

"I killed your parents because they were planning to wipe out humanity. You were just a kid when they executed their plan and my family stood up for what was right. Despite being charged by treason, we did not regret killing the king and queen because it was the right thing to do. They were consumed by power and humans lived in fear of the night." The doctor said and was serious.

Rin couldn't pick up a single streak of lie from her but she can't believe what she was hearing.

"My parents wouldn't do such thing. They weren't monsters like what you are saying! You lie!" Rin said in pure rage.

"Do you think I would lie about such things? I have lived among humans for a millennium and they still fear us because of what your parents have done. I've seen many vampire nobles partake in wars and kill each other, protecting who was wrong and right just because of your parent's mistake!" The doctor snapped but caught her temper.

She took deep breath and counted to ten before talking again. She had to keep her composure or her power might damage something and harm her patient.

Rin didn't want to believe what she was hearing. It was just surreal.

"You could have talked to them and not kill them. Why did you have to?" She asked with a low voice, still raging.

Sapphire took another deep breath before answering the girl.

"I tried. Over and over again, trying to tell them how worthless their plan is but they didn't listen. After me and the rest of my family stopped them, your people, nobles and knights, killed my family and spared me, mocking me so I can know the pain of having no one by your side. I was mocked, stripped of tittles and no one took care of me." The doctor said and didn't like the feeling of the memories resurfacing.