Adapting to all of this

Reminders for my beloved readers: I update every weekend.

It's hard to manage several stories at once together with school now that our midterms are just around the corner and this Saturday (October 18) I attended a cosplay convention. Please bear with it. Thank you~

-----------------------------

Lenka

"Are you feeling fine now?" Titaia asked and approached me, leaving Len alone by the ground where I accidentally zapped him with my powers. Technically, it's Rin.

"Overwhelmed but I'm going to be fine. I hope." I answered and swung my legs out of bed and tried to stand up.

Titaia came by my side and helped me stand. I'm still new with all of this things but I have to get used to it. I can never bring back the time I lost. I just have to accept that I'm a vampire and since I'm such an open minded person, why not? It has it's advantages too.

"What do you need?" Titaia asked me and I stared at her.

I just can't put a finger on what I actually need but I do need something...

"First drink?" Len suggested and he managed to get out of his restrains and stand up and report to my side.

"I suppose so." I answered. I was hesitating. To think that I needed blood of other people to sustain my life and existence.

So does that mean I will be forever more 17?

"Not unless you get killed by extracting your heart or anyway a vampire can be killed." Rin suggested. She has a point.

 Len reached out his arm to me and I just looked at him like he was offering his arm for me to eat. Wait. He wants me to drink at his arm?

"Technically, it works that way." Rin replied in my head and I mentally slapped myself for being dense.

"Don't be shy. I'm not going to kill you might." Len told me and smiled at me. I looked at Titaia with question and she smiled and moved out of the room and left us both alone.

"Is there any alternative than your blood?" I asked him, reluctant to even touch him.

"Unless you know how to control people to being your personal food supply, why not?" He told me and offered his arm to me seeing that I have no other alternatives.

I hesitated but took his arm and by will (Seriously? All it takes is your will to retract and hide your fangs? That was easier than I thought) and bit him.

I felt him cringe to the pain but when the first drop of his blood hit my taste buds, it tasted like the best raspberry shake I had. It was really delectable. I didn’t know it tasted like this but I had to stop myself or I’ll have some nasty blood transplant to Len. None of his fans want to see him like that.

After taking what it seems half a litter of his blood, I pulled away with a trail of it at the side of my mouth. I watched as his wound closed in a blink of an eye.

“Better?” He asked me with a smile and sat at the bed. I joined him because that seems to be the best thing to do right now. I did drink from him.

“A lot. Thank you but, why didn’t you take me to the hospital by the way?” I asked.

“And drive you there for two hours? You wouldn’t have lasted for that long. Way too much blood you lost.” He told me and cupped my cheeks.

I don’t know what it was with me but I like him holding me like this. This was my first time to be held with love obvious as he stares at me with his beautiful eyes.

“Thank you.” I told him and smiled. I closed my eyes and held his hand, feeling warmth than death that must have been the end of my life.

It was only the start of another one for me.

“It’s the beauty of us. We continue stories of those who are worth of it.” I heard Rin tell me. I was amazed how he placed it but I was thankful.

I won’t know what to explain to my brother and my parents if they found me dead and they see me as a ghost. That seems horrifying.

Len pulled away and planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.

“I’m glad I didn’t lose you both.” He told me.

“Be lucky you bastard. This isn’t the end.” Rin told him through my thoughts and judging from his chuckle, he heard it. It was amazing how this works.

“It seems that I can hear you both easier by though if you keep it open. I like it but it may be confusing.” He told us and smiled again. I bet he’s really happy knowing that we’re both safe here.

“You know, it might not be a bad idea having a celebrity as your friend.” I told him with a smile. “What do you say Kagamine?”

He seem to like it since he smiled at me but he raised his fore finger and made a gesture as if he had a brilliant idea. “First thing I would like to ask if you’re going to be my friend.” He then pointed at my nose where I placed my eyes on.

“Hmm?”

“Stop calling me by my last name. Call me by my first name.” He demanded.

“Ah, he still doesn’t like calling him by his last name.” Rin pointed out and chuckled.

“Okay?” I was kind of hesitating to tell his name out loud. I have issues with calling someone so casually. “L-Le—Gah! I can’t!”

“Come on! You can do it!” He told me. “Try again.”

I bit my lower lip. “Le-Len.”

He had a grin decorated on his face when he heard me mention his name. What? Did I do something wrong?

“Repeat it.” He ordered and so I did.

“Please be my friend, Len?”

He grinned at me and nodded.

“I would love to, Miss Lenka.” He stood up and kneeled in front of me. I was surprised. “It would be an honor to be friends with one of the most powerful young ladies of this world.”

I really wish he didn’t mention that. I really wish he didn’t…

“Joke! I’d love to be friends with an unpredictable young lady beautiful as you are.”

That made me take a pillow and cover my face. I know I was beet red.

That was absolutely gorgeous. And I was really flattered.

Before the moment ended perfectly, Titaia entered the room with her dress in tatters.

“I placed wolves in a cold prison. They want to kill me for it.” Titaia told us and had her eyes rolled up. She went unconscious and I caught her before she hit the ground.

“Never do that to wolves.” Len told me and Rin did the same.

Noted.

---------------------------

I’m sorry it’s so short! I’m really sooooo sorry!!! TTATT please don’t kill me!!